Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
The Health of the Human Race
(04-08-2019, 06:18 AM)Ninurta Wrote: ...Immigrants are swarming "the good lands", which, if unchecked, they will turn into the same shit-holes they came from...

Which explains London!

Quote:'...As population increases, as people live longer and unfit-for-survival folks increase among the general population,
insanity is increasing as well. I personally believe that is the reason for the current political climes.

Folks who are increasingly urban, uneducated, and greedy are voting themselves raises at the government expense.
Not knowing where food comes from, or how it is procured, they think that just printing - or borrowing - more money
will solve all ills...'

It could well be that many of us have lost the understanding of what a promissory note is and that in fact, it's merely
a representation of an agreed worthy barter-item. Currency has -to some, become a thing of value and so producing
more will bring better prosperity.

But it doesn't work like that and I'm surprised it isn't taught in schools that the dollar -in Ninurta's case, can't be eaten,
used as clothing or keep the weather out. Yes, it's doubtful anything John Titor claimed has already happened in the
future, but the background-sense he was purveying had merit.

Quote:'...We are overpopulating, and stacking that population with idjits and lunatics - and producing our own
predators via such mechanisms as the aforementioned increase in unfit-for-survival insane and stupid folk...'

There's nothing to add here, it's simply true.

I see 'Mother Nature' has less of a caring matriarch and more of a Lizzy Borden! 
If you take your eyes of her for more than a second, you'll find ones gonads being chewed on by one of her
furry minions or frozen into something that clinks nicely in a whisky glass.
Oh... and she doesn't accept payment with money!
minusculethumbsup
Edith Head Gives Good Wardrobe. 

Messages In This Thread
The Health of the Human Race - by Ninurta - 04-08-2019, 06:18 AM
RE: The Health of the Human Race - by BIAD - 04-08-2019, 09:39 AM
RE: The Health of the Human Race - by Ninurta - 04-09-2019, 06:01 AM