Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
MEDICAL MARTIAL LAW rolled out in New York...
I'm not saying ALL vaccines given when us older people were young were bad, but I think the ones they give today are. It seems the large corporations have chosen the U.S. to be their guinea pigs. I don't know if the vaccines they give across the pond even have the same ingredients as ours.
Lots of people have complained with developing allergies after getting a vaccine, and I know so many young people who have digestive issues, which I believe are caused from the GMO foods they eat.

He mentioned the Hepatitis B vaccine causing brain damage. That's scary, because I was forced to get this vaccine at my last job. tinyhuh

Here is a video from SGT Report that discusses vaccines at the 21:08 mark.  If you really are interested in learning about this, watch it.  Also, he mentions a You Tube channel titled, The HighWire, if you REALLY want to learn the dangers of vaccines, subscribe to that channel. 

Once again I remind you, the vaccines they give us today aren't the same we received before the evil pharmaceutical companies of today took over.

Messages In This Thread
RE: MEDICAL MARTIAL LAW rolled out in New York... - by Wallfire - 04-07-2019, 06:09 PM
RE: MEDICAL MARTIAL LAW rolled out in New York... - by Mystic Wanderer - 04-08-2019, 04:47 PM
RE: MEDICAL MARTIAL LAW rolled out in New York... - by Wallfire - 04-08-2019, 06:05 PM