Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
MEDICAL MARTIAL LAW rolled out in New York...
(03-31-2019, 05:06 PM)guohua Wrote: I can see both sides of this.
Tuberculosis I believe is a necessary test and Polio vaccination I believe is a must.
The other vaccinations should be considered a must in the populated areas of illegals.
The local housing areas with illegals are very overcrowded with 3 or 4 families living in 2 or 3 bedroom houses and with school age children.

I think if you look back during the last eight or ten years, the outbreak of the Mumps and Measles and Whooping Cough increased with the influx of Illegals. JMHO

I agree with what you said, but this martial law is only about getting the measles vaccination; a disease that will only strengthen the immune system. People get over this; it's not a death sentence... not a situation that would call for martial law, IMO.  

If it continues, I'm sure they will see a clear path to adding more to the list until we are all injected with lord only knows for other "diseases".

Messages In This Thread
RE: MEDICAL MARTIAL LAW rolled out in New York... - by Mystic Wanderer - 03-31-2019, 07:47 PM
RE: MEDICAL MARTIAL LAW rolled out in New York... - by Wallfire - 04-07-2019, 06:09 PM
RE: MEDICAL MARTIAL LAW rolled out in New York... - by Wallfire - 04-08-2019, 06:05 PM