Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Listen up! What You Need to Know Regarding The CABAL Takedown
Quote:Editor Note: With some hesitation I have decided to post the following video. I’m quite careful when posting these types of rumors, as I do not want to be responsible for spreading any disinformation or false hope.
The video begins by stating “this video is about General Dunford and his recent trip to China”…. 
I have not been able to find any official confirmation of any visit by General Dunford to China, however there are many things transpiring behind the scenes, so there is a possibility that this did indeed occur, but there is not any way for us to know if this information is entirely accurate.
They only references I could find were a trip to Japan by General Dunford in November 2015, and Dunford speaking to a Chinese Military Leader via Video Teleconference in May 2016
If anyone has any additional details or information to add, please leave a comment. 
I’ve decided to post this one for awareness. Discernment advised.

Note: The video channel is “The Positive Side of 2012”, however this is a new video posted on July 1, 2016.
Currency Reset: New US Treasury — New Dollar Issued for the “New Republic”
General Dunford quietly obtained Gold for the New US Dollar, and the New US Treasury is located on a Native American reservation (Free trade zone). This new dollar is being traded internationally. Listen carefully, as this is not the full blown currency reset, which is being held up by the corruption in Brazil.

Source

Messages In This Thread
RE: Listen up! What You Need to Know Regarding The CABAL Takedown - by Mystic Wanderer - 07-06-2016, 02:47 PM