Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Start by spaying and neutering all democrats!
Explanation: Uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhm. Okay. I am gonna play devils advocate here for a bit ...

Firstly I offered hard core bloody minded and bloody handed solution on the issue of "Start by spaying and neutering all democrats!" ...

Its The Smell! I Love The Smell Of BioWarfare In The Morning! Deoderizing The Left!

And I mention that to show I am on the yes side of the debate ok ... We should deal with them harshly.

BUT having said that and now donning my devil's advocate hat I am going to say, putting all political biases aside, that the broken clock, AOC, is right in the case of us having NO children until WE ALL fix some crap up.

Otherwise we are just dooming the children to grow up get sick and die and be taxed up the wahzoo for that ahem 'privilege?'!

Are we that petty, selfish and callous?

Personal Disclosure: I feel the above statement needs NO scientific qualifications to back it as it is OBVIOUS logic and if you can't see that then you are intellectually blind and I can't fix stupid.

We don't even need climate change as a motivator because if we can't do it for 'our' children from the kindness of our own hearts and the logic that dictates what we should do, then I feel it is a doomed exercise to go against the grain of what is called human nature.

I am reminded by what Shakespeare wrote in one of his plays ...

First. Let's kill all the lawyers

And I am also reminded of Denis Diderot's quote ....

Quote:Man will never be free until the last king is strangled with the entrails of the last priest.

And finally ... in the words of Tomas Jefferson ...

Quote:The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots and tyrants. It is its natural manure.

However as a conservative right wing libertarian I really don't care whether you have children or not or whether the climate goes to hell or not. Just don't expect me to pay for that crap without having a war with you first over it.

Everything is forbidden ... therefor do whatever you want to and just don't get caught ok. Or you're gonna have a bad time M'kay!

minusculebeercheers
OL at beez - "Here, if you have a milkshake, and I have a milkshake, and I have a straw. There it is, it's a straw, you see? Watch it. Now my straw reaches across the room and starts to drink your milkshake. I... drink... your... milkshake. I drink it up!"

Do not engage in useless activity ... and ... from one thing, know many things!

Think Globally, Act Locally, Feel Internally ... Wash, Rinse, Dry and Repeat!

It's Just A Ride!

Messages In This Thread
RE: Start by spaying and neutering all democrats! - by OmegaLogos - 03-03-2019, 08:46 PM