Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Let's Go Down The Rabbit Hole, Pt. 2
I want to make the public aware that there are imposters disguising themselves as MAGA Anons on the 8Chan board spreading disinformation, and then taking that info and posting it on Twitter as truth to discredit the Q movement. These people work in a group. Some post on 8Chan, then another takes it and spreads it around on social media. We call them FAKE MAGA. 

There are even people disguising themselves as some of the top Q decoders on Twitter. One fake account is Praying Medic. I blocked them so I only see the real account.  Another is InTheMatrixxx.  The way to tell the fake account is that the faker uses a capital L at the beginning of the name instead of a capital I.  It's easy not to see this if you don't look closely.
They post ridiculous predictions, then when it doesn't happen the way they predict, it causes people to lose faith in Q.
It's a playbook smear campaign, and it's going to get worse, so just be aware of who you follow.

InTheMatrixx talks about this in the video below beginning at the 17:49 mark.  Let your friends know so they aren't misled by the fakers.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Let's Go Down The Rabbit Hole, Pt. 2 - by Mystic Wanderer - 04-11-2019, 04:26 PM
RE: Let's Go Down The Rabbit Hole, Pt. 2 - by Wallfire - 06-13-2019, 11:27 AM
, t - by Mystic Wanderer - 07-18-2019, 04:12 AM