Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Let's Go Down The Rabbit Hole, Pt. 2
Whew! What a week! I've been so busy just trying to keep up with all the new news every day this week that I've hardly had time to post here (like I usually do), and I have a feeling things aren't going to let up any time soon. The first domino is about to fall, and then it will be a HUGE D5 snowball rolling down the cliff!  minusculebiggrin

Take a look:   12 HUGE Bombshells in One Week – But, “Nothing’s Happening?”

Quote:Twelve HUGE, damning bombshells dropped this week, spinning this storm into high gear. From the Lisa Page transcripts to McCain’s connection to the dossier, a grand jury investigation into Facebook, massive NXIVM updates, Jeffrey Epstein back on the chopping block, and Andrew Weisman leaving special counsel.

And, while Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez was preparing her audition for her role as a congresswoman for New York, Paul Ryan was sabotaging democrat subpoenas. Meanwhile, Hollywood’s being sliced and diced for paying off colleges and Ivy League Schools to get their children admitted. Of course, this is only the beginning of investigations into nefarious actions taking place in the upper echelons of colleges, and it’s safe to say, politicians will surely make the list.

Who could forget the terrorist training camp discovered in New Mexico last year, where they had loads of guns and ammunition, along with a deceased child? The court dismissed three of the five, creating one hell of a stir in this country. Now, there is a superseding indictment charging all five with conspiracy to attack and kill officers and employees of the United States, along with multiple other charges.

While Congressman Jim Jordan was busy calling out Adam Schiff in a twitter frenzy this week, the Democrats, along with 12 Republicans voted to block the President’s emergency at the southern border, which Trump immediately vetoed the following day, in his first veto as President.

But, “nothing’s happening,” right? Buckle up – this party is just getting started.

Yea, Baby!  And you can read an in-depth report on all these by clicking on Corey's Digs.  She's wonderful. tinybiggrin 
How could all us "normies" ever learn so much truth without all these Patriot's help? 

Another awesome Dig by Corey Lynn.   minusculeclap

Messages In This Thread
RE: Let's Go Down The Rabbit Hole, Pt. 2 - by Mystic Wanderer - 03-17-2019, 01:02 AM
RE: Let's Go Down The Rabbit Hole, Pt. 2 - by Wallfire - 06-13-2019, 11:27 AM
, t - by Mystic Wanderer - 07-18-2019, 04:12 AM