Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Let's Go Down The Rabbit Hole, Pt. 2
(03-10-2019, 07:06 AM)Ninurta Wrote:
(03-05-2019, 08:32 PM)Mystic Wanderer Wrote: Here is the book if you would like to order: 

Wait... WHAT? They are selling the book?

When I wrote a book that I thought was important to get out to folks so they could be informed and protect themselves, I put it out on the internet for free - I most emphatically did NOT sell it! As a matter of fact, my free book was a way of combating sales of a book that was taking gullible people in left and right, and making money on their weaknesses.

But "Q" is selling their book?

When folks claim to have important information to get out, and then tell you that all you have to do to get that information is to "buy the book", my Spidey-senses start tingling in overdrive.

Why do they need to SELL the book? Are they cash-strapped and in need of paying their "confidential informants"? Or do they just need a new Mercedes? If it is so important, and the information needs to get out there into the hands of the public, why are they SELLING it? Do poor folks not need to know? Is that it?

It's a pretty simple matter to spread a book all over the internet such that it is immediately, and always will be, available to the masses. I did it, and if I can do it, surely tech-savvy folks like "Anons" can do it, too.

But instead, they chose to sell it?...

... that tells me all I need to know.

There are numerous people who contributed to this book, not just one. Each person offered a chapter in the book. And Q didn't write it; it was done by people (Anons) who have You Tube channels and Twitter accounts; the ones who bring us the decodes of Q. It was a group idea from the Anons.

Some offered their information for free to the book and said they wouldn't accept any money, while a few others want to use any profit to expand their outreach with building their own websites before they are booted off Twitter or You Tube. Censorship is getting worse for Conservatives and anyone MAGA every day.  We need more platforms where we can speak freely. 
Q said, "we are the news now".  We have to be the people who spread the truth; that takes money when starting up. 

I see absolutely nothing wrong in someone getting paid for their long countless hours of work; it's called Capitalism, the thing that makes this country great. 
Some of these people have a full-time job, then spend all their free time on the Q movement.  I don't mind rewarding them. Without them decoding the messages many people would still be in the dark. I can't imagine how stressed out I would be right now if I didn't know what was really going on behind the scenes. 

The book is a great way to wake up those still asleep before it's too late. I'm all for anything that helps to do that.

The e-book was just around $7, if I remember correctly. $7 split several ways isn't exactly getting rich.  It might help buy a better microphone or computer equipment to bring better quality videos, or it might help pay for a website... whatever they need to build to spread the message.

Every single one of them deserves to be rewarded for the work they've put into getting the message out.

Thank you for your free book @"Ninurta".  I know your heart was in the right place, but you weren't trying to build a news station without censorship so we can destroy all the fake news. There's a different end goal here, and it costs money.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Let's Go Down The Rabbit Hole, Pt. 2 - by Mystic Wanderer - 03-10-2019, 03:38 PM
RE: Let's Go Down The Rabbit Hole, Pt. 2 - by Wallfire - 06-13-2019, 11:27 AM
, t - by Mystic Wanderer - 07-18-2019, 04:12 AM