Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
The Jussie Smollett Story Was Staged?
(02-20-2019, 07:38 PM)BIAD Wrote:
(02-20-2019, 06:54 PM)Mystic Wanderer Wrote: ...What's that old saying... Never get in bed with a politician?  Wonder if he learned anything?

I wonder if this is of his own design or created by others.
Think about how you would invent such a hoax and at the same time, contemplate what would
happen to your career if it goes wrong.

It can easily be converted into Hollywood attempting to breed false flags -of course, with in a silly
non-realistic bourgeoisie manner! The same could be said of mistrusting gays, blacks and men in
general.

Smollett has no idea what he may have done.

It's quite clear (to me) that K. Harris had something to do with this.  As I stated already, she had been trying for years to get that lynching bill passed, but it never did.  She saw an opportunity here with Jussie to stage this FF and then put pressure on the Senate to pass the bill, and they did.
I wonder if he was paid outright, or if he was promised a blooming career that would land him a star in the walk of fame? 
I know they promised him something.  Maybe it will come out during his grand jury trial, which is suppose to start today, I believe.

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Jussie Smollett Story Was Staged? - by Wallfire - 02-17-2019, 03:06 PM
RE: The Jussie Smollett Story Was Staged? - by Mystic Wanderer - 02-20-2019, 07:52 PM
RE: The Jussie Smollett Story Was Staged? - by Wallfire - 02-21-2019, 09:38 PM
RE: The Jussie Smollett Story Was Staged? - by Wallfire - 02-22-2019, 04:38 PM
RE: The Jussie Smollett Story Was Staged? - by Wallfire - 02-25-2019, 04:48 PM
RE: The Jussie Smollett Story Was Staged? - by Wallfire - 04-05-2019, 02:48 PM