Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
The Jussie Smollett Story Was Staged?
Update:

Quote:CHICAGO—Two brothers told Chicago police investigators that they were paid by "Empire" actor Jussie Smollett to stage an attack on him, according to a person familiar with the situation but not authorized to speak publicly.

The person, who asked not to be identified because of the sensitivity of the ongoing investigation, said police are attempting to interview Smollett again, so they can question him about the brothers' account.

Smollett’s attorneys later Saturday issued a statement saying the actor would continue to cooperate with police, but felt "victimized" by reports that he might have been involved in the attack.

The report goes on, but mostly covers what has already been reported/posted.  

I've seen some board rumors on Twitter that Horizontal K. Harris could be involved in this.  They said she had tried several times in the past to get the anti-lynching bill passed, but it never went through.
Do you think she could have paid Jussie off to stage this so her bill would pass?  

It's just a rumor, as I said, but the timing seems right to me.  And also, THESE PEOPLE ARE STUPID.

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Jussie Smollett Story Was Staged? - by Wallfire - 02-17-2019, 03:06 PM
RE: The Jussie Smollett Story Was Staged? - by Mystic Wanderer - 02-17-2019, 05:04 PM
RE: The Jussie Smollett Story Was Staged? - by Wallfire - 02-21-2019, 09:38 PM
RE: The Jussie Smollett Story Was Staged? - by Wallfire - 02-22-2019, 04:38 PM
RE: The Jussie Smollett Story Was Staged? - by Wallfire - 02-25-2019, 04:48 PM
RE: The Jussie Smollett Story Was Staged? - by Wallfire - 04-05-2019, 02:48 PM