Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
The Jussie Smollett Story Was Staged?
I haven't posted about this yet, but more things have come out that deserve to be made public, so here is my take on the whole situation with Jussie Smollett accusing two white men of attacking him in the wee hours of the morning, pouring bleach on him, putting a noose around his neck and shouting "This is MAGA country".  There's the "lie" to blame it on Trump supporters. 

Seriously? 

I didn't take the first story seriously when I read it, that's why I never posted it.  Now there is more news coming out that the two "white" men were actually "black" men, and I even read that they were a couple of his actor friends.  If this is true, can anyone say "STAGED EVENT"?

[Image: 0214-jussie-smollet-insta-3.jpg]
Quote:We have now confirmed, the 2 Nigerian men who were picked up by police at O'Hare Airport are black. Police say the 2 men are the same ones who were captured on surveillance video around the time of the incident.

Jussie told Robin Roberts this week, he's positive the 2 men on the surveillance video are the same 2 men who attacked him.

When we first reported the details of the story -- including Jussie saying the 2 men were white -- we were told twice, after we posted, it accurately reflected Jussie's version of events. We also spoke with our Jussie sources Friday and they reaffirmed he had said that day the men were white.

One of the reasons why it's so important ... as we reported, Jussie says the men hurled a racist epithet and screamed, "This is MAGA country." As you know, Trump reportedly made hateful remarks about African countries, calling them "Shithole countries." 
The 2 men were both extras on "Empire."

We have asked one of Jussie's people if he knew the 2 men ... the rep said she did not know.
Hang on, I'm not done...
Today I saw this video in the link below that the Democrats have passed a bill to make lynchings illegal.

Do you not find it strange how this all played out? 
It makes me even more sure that Jussie's claims are false and the Dems used him so they could pass this law before their trial dates come up.  They know they are going down.

Q asked in post 2727, "In the past, what was the punishment re: a TRAITOR?
Coincidence?"

No, I don't think it was a coincidence at all.   tinysure

I think they don't want to swing from a rope.

Messages In This Thread
The Jussie Smollett Story Was Staged? - by Mystic Wanderer - 02-15-2019, 09:03 PM
RE: The Jussie Smollett Story Was Staged? - by Wallfire - 02-17-2019, 03:06 PM
RE: The Jussie Smollett Story Was Staged? - by Wallfire - 02-21-2019, 09:38 PM
RE: The Jussie Smollett Story Was Staged? - by Wallfire - 02-22-2019, 04:38 PM
RE: The Jussie Smollett Story Was Staged? - by Wallfire - 02-25-2019, 04:48 PM
RE: The Jussie Smollett Story Was Staged? - by Wallfire - 04-05-2019, 02:48 PM