Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Taxis In Saudi Arabia, Watch Yourself.
I grow tird of trying to explane to people that it is impossible to understand islam with western eyes. The "religion" islam was invented to suit a culture, the idear that you dont have to change your actions but can keep killing and raping but in gods name is the reason  one sees such cruel actions in islamic countries.
The death of this boy shows the level of hate that runs in islam. We in Europe have seen the child rapes and murder, but most of the rapes and murders are done by muslims to muslim women and children and covered up by the muslim leaders.
I remember one story told to me by a muslim woman, of how her friend had told here of how her father had raped her, then let his sons rape her. It seems that after a wile the father and sons grew tird of the poor girl and the father told the sons to kill her as an "honor killing" because she was no longer a virgin.
We in Europe see a lot of horror coming from islam, but the horrors muslims suffer at the hands of islam is hidden and even greater

Messages In This Thread
Taxis In Saudi Arabia, Watch Yourself. - by BIAD - 02-11-2019, 10:37 PM
RE: Taxis In Saudi Arabia, Watch Yourself. - by Wallfire - 02-12-2019, 03:27 PM