Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
The Skripal Incident.
Oddly enough on the same day as the BBC posted the above article, they also added this one.
Apart from mentioning who they believed was a third accomplice, the narrative is being carved into one
that 'sounds' better than the original.

Please note that at the bottom of my posting, Charlie Rowley's interview with The Guardian releases where
he found the aerosol spray alleged to have delivered the nerve-agent. Even if the BBC won't say it.

Quote:Skripal poisoning: Third Russian suspect 'commanded attack'.

'A senior Russian military intelligence officer commanded the team suspected of the Salisbury poisoning,
evidence uncovered by the BBC's Newsnight and the investigative website Bellingcat suggests.

Details of the "third man's" trip to London in March 2018 have been assembled after the investigative website
obtained his phone records and shared them with the BBC.

In February, Bellingcat published information identifying Denis Sergeyev as a man who travelled to London under
the false identity of Sergei Fedotov. They also established details of his career and connection to his country's
military intelligence service, known by its Russian acronym, the GRU, and linked him to a 2015 suspected
poisoning in Bulgaria.

[Image: attachment.php?aid=5979]
Sergei Fedotov.

Newsnight understands that Denis Sergeyev holds the rank of major general in the GRU. The other two men
(Alexander Mishkin and Anatoly Chepiga) are colonels. The pattern of his communications while in the UK
indicates that Maj Gen Sergeyev liaised with officers in Moscow. Independently, sources speaking to Newsnight
have pointed to Maj Gen Sergeyev being the operational commander.

The developments come as Prime Minister Theresa May called for an end to Russia's "irresponsible and destabilising
activity", describing the Salisbury poisoning as a "truly despicable act".
Russia denies any involvement in the attack.

Maj Gen Sergeyev arrived at London's Heathrow airport on the morning of Friday 2 March, and left on the afternoon of
Sunday 4 March, after Novichok nerve agent was placed on the Skripals' front door handle in Salisbury, Wiltshire.
Analysis by Bellingcat of position data from his phone shows that he stayed near Paddington station in west London,
whereas the other men took a room in Bow, east London.

Phone records
During his visit, Maj Gen Sergeyev shunned wi-fi networks, using 4G and 3G connections to access the internet hundreds
of times. His billing records show that he used secure messaging apps such as WhatsApp, Viber and Telegram, which might
have been the way that he communicated with the other suspected members of his team...'

Or not! Let's not tweak the narrative too early.

Quote:'...Although he spent much of his 2018 visit to the UK secreted away in Paddington, the phone data shared with Newsnight
shows that on the morning of 3 March, Maj Gen Sergeyev made his way to the centre of the city, passing by Oxford Circus
on his way to the Thames Embankment...'

'Secreted'... that's the word they're going with?!!

Quote:'...It was there, as shown by correlating his position data with police information about the other suspects, that there was a
30 to 40-minute window when Maj Gen Sergeyev could have met the others before they caught a train from nearby Waterloo
station to carry out their final reconnaissance in Salisbury...'

'Could have'... again suggestive propaganda. But the 'police information about the other suspects' comment tells us the state
of play in today's London.

Quote:'Police are still probing the questions of when Mr Chepiga and Mr Mishkin were given the Novichok nerve agent and how they
disposed of it on 4 March. In addition to contaminating Mr Skripal, his daughter Yulia and Det Sgt Nick Bailey, in July 2018 the
poison claimed the life of Dawn Sturgess and caused her partner Charlie Rowley -who found the discarded Novichok container
-to fall ill...'

Ah yes, the 'found' perfume spray. If only Charlie Rowley could recall how he came to have it. (See Bottom Piece)

Quote:'...Bellingcat has established that while travelling to the UK and on all of the other operational trips he made during 2017-18,
Maj Gen Sergeyev only spoke to a single telephone number, a Russian "ghost mobile" believed to be his connection to GRU
headquarters...'

Believe all you want, BBC... you need to prove it to call it factual. I know that's a strange word for a Government-funded broadcaster
to use, but might explain your dwindling ratings. Just sayin'.

Quote:'...Although it resembles a pay as you go SIM, this number produces no cell tower or IMEI (the unique serial identifying the handset
using a SIM card) information, and has for years remained unregistered to any individual, a violation of Russian law.

Maj Gen Sergeyev took 10 calls from the Russian number while in London -and phoned it himself before departing Paddington on
Sunday 4 March...'

Maybe because he's from Russia, that may have a bearing...? or don't you 'believe' that?

Quote:'...While he was booked to leave on the same flight that evening as Colonels Chepiga and Mishkin, it is now believed that Maj Gen
Sergeyev took an earlier flight home from Heathrow that afternoon. He left about an hour after police say the others planted the
Novichok at Mr Skripal's home...'

The home where the alleged chemical agent was touched by the Skripals before 13.30 GMT and took until after 15.35 GMT to
take effect. Yet, when the supposed agent is left out to the elements for a month, it attacked Dawn Sturgess almost immediately!
Choosy stuff -this aerosol/gel?!!

Quote:'...Records show that, using his Sergei Fedotov alias, Maj Gen Sergeyev had visited the UK before, in 2016 and 2017.
On the latter occasion, almost exactly one year before the poisoning, Colonel Mishkin was also in the country at the same time.
Investigators believe that the Salisbury plan may have taken shape during this 2017 visit.

Although the evidence suggests long-term GRU surveillance of Mr Skripal and his daughter, as well as planning for an operation,
it seems that the decision to take action in March 2018 may have been a last minute one. Christo Grozev from Bellingcat says
the phone records show Maj Gen Sergeyev "frantically calling travel agents" on 1 March in order to book flights to London.
Bellingcat's coup in obtaining his phone records follows its success in accessing travel, passport, and motoring databases for the
suspects.

Separately, journalists from the BBC Russian Service discovered that Maj Gen Sergeyev's wife works as a teacher in Moscow and
that the couple listed the address of the GRU training academy as their own home on an official registry.
Contacted in February, Mrs Sergeyeva described claims that her husband was part of the Salisbury operation as "a fairy story".

I'm sure that Mrs Sergeyeva means the whole incident is a fairy story.

Quote:'...Responding to Newsnight's story, the Metropolitan Police said: "The investigation team continues to pursue a number of lines of
inquiry, including identifying any other suspects who may have been involved in carrying out or planning the attack.
We are not prepared to discuss further details of what remains an ongoing investigation."...'
BBC:

"Not prepared to discuss further details..."?!!! You've done a bang-up job of giving enough incriminating these three people without
producing any irrefutable evidence so far! Although I must admit, the BBC's Newsnight does enjoy the more inflammatory-side of
investigation rather than the mundane factual.

Her's an update of Charlie Rowley -the deceased Dawn Sturgess' boyfriend's condition from The Guardian 21st June 2018.

Quote:Novichok victim: ‘We’re being kept in the dark’.

[Image: attachment.php?aid=5980]
Charlie Rowley, Before the attack and After.

“Where did the bottle come from?” said Rowley. “Was it the Russians or wasn’t it? How did it get on the streets? It’s still a blank.
It can’t possibly be the same bottle that was used on the Skripals. They empty the bins regularly.”

'...Rowley said he felt guilty about Sturgess’s death and frequently turned to old Facebook messages and posts from Sturgess for
comfort when he could not sleep. “Sometimes it gets to 8 or 9am and I still can’t sleep. My head is going round in circles thinking
about the day it happened.”
Rowley said he met Sturgess at the start of 2018 when both were living in separate hostels for homeless people in Salisbury...'

It's nice to have a lie-in, laying there and recalling one's past.
And so we have this below, huh?

Quote:'...On Wednesday 27 June 2018, Rowley said, he was rummaging in a charity shop bin in Salisbury.
He had found a television there not long before and the bin was known as a place where valuables could be unearthed...'

So a trash-bin that for some reason, had been missed by Police and chemical experts and the Salisbury Council refuge collectors,
is the receptacle that the two Russian wannabe-assassins dropped their posion into. There it lay for almost a month without being
discovered until Rowley found it.

The only alternative is that Charlie Rowley was rummaging in the Charity Shop, went to a 'Bargain Bin' in the shop itself and took it.
Whether he paid for it or not is unknown.

Quote:'...“It was a proper honey hole. On that day there was nothing to my eye other than this perfume.
I picked it up, put it my pocket and forgot about it for a little while. It stayed in my coat pocket.”...'

This comment implies my latter suggestion. He didn't fish it out of a trash-can, he 'picked it up' and put it in his pocket.

Quote:'...Rowley and Sturgess spent the Friday night –29 June –partying at his flat. By next morning, Rowley said, they had run out of things
to say and to fill a gap in the conversation he gave her the perfume.
“We both had sore heads. I showed it to Dawn to see if she was interested in having it. She recognised the name.”

The gift comprised a battered box within which was a bottle and pump. Rowley said the bottle and pump were packaged separately
in hard plastic.

“It was a thick plastic. You couldn’t tear it. It was tough. I remember having to use a kitchen knife.”...'

It was unopened?! Gee, these Ruskies really know how to deliver a killer-blow!!

Quote:'...As he attached the pump to the bottle, Rowley pressed the nozzle down. “It released on to me. I rinsed it off.
It had an oily texture and next to no smell. I did mention [the lack of smell] to Dawn.
She just carried on and gave it a spray, thinking nothing of it. She squirted it on to her wrists as she sat in front of the telly...'

From earlier accounts, Rowley commented that the fluid smelled of ammonia. More proof that Novichok effects short-term memory!
Also, if this container and nozzle was the vehicle for the nerve agent, than that means the suspects administered the poison on the
Skripal door-handle of Mr. Skripal home, dismantled the appliance without any ill-effects and re-wrapped the box it came in.

Using an earlier Mr. Guohua's comment, the above messing-about seems ridiculous.

"...Correct, the Poisonous Jelly mentioned was used and Very Effective, but, could be
dangerous to the person doing the appling.

Mr. G. states, the application is normally with a Gloved Hand or Partially Gloved Finger
or Thick Napkin or Cloth. You could smear the jelly on any object your Victim would make
Skin Contact With in 24 or less hours.

The Very Best and to Assure a kill is to make Skin Contact with your Victim yourself.
For the quickest results, using a Gloved Hand or Protected Finger and a small thin layer of
the Jelly, Brush or Touch the Victims Neck (the side of the neck is best) or Trip Your Victim
and Grab Their Bare Under Arm or Arm Above The Elbow or Bare Wrist.

Direct Contact us always best, most Victims knew they were being Targeted or would be Paranoid
and always wore Gloves and long Sleeves.
My Husband said, you had to be patient and watch for the perfect opportunity and be prepared to
act in an instant when using the Jelly Form..."

Back to Rowley's account.

Quote:...“I remember her saying she felt peculiar, very strange. Five or 10 minutes after that she disappeared. I went into the
bathroom and found her lying in the bath. There was no water in the bath and she was fully clothed, looking pretty lifeless.

“I tried to bring her round. I got her out of the bath on to the floor and realised something was wrong. She wasn’t breathing,
she was foaming a bit, shaking. I phoned 999. They talked me through what to do.”
Rowley performed CPR on Sturgess, worried that he might crack a rib because she was so slight.

Paramedics took Sturgess to hospital in Salisbury and Rowley rang her parents. He told them that he feared Sturgess was
seriously ill and her mother, Caroline, tried to reassure him she would be fine...'

No mention of the invulnerable Sam Hobson who said "she had appeared to have a fit and was "foaming at the mouth".
The man who was in the same room as the couple on two separate occasions when the alleged nerve agent effected someone
else! 

Ignoring the glaring discrepancy of several hours, Hobson was reported to have added:

"...Shortly after, Mr Rowley started "rocking against the wall", said Mr Hobson.
"His eyes were wide open, glazed and pinpricked, and he was sweating, dribbling and making weird noises."
Mr Hobson said the police and firefighters were in "hazard suits" and "cordoned it all off..."

Rowley's account.

Quote:'...Later, Rowley was about to catch a bus into Salisbury to visit Sturgess when he began to feel strange...'

Yet Sam Hobson negates the 'later' mention by stating:

"Er, I was with Charlie and he went to get his prescription down at the chemists and then we went
-and-got some food te' event that was at the Baptist Centre here.

So we went and got some food and then we went back to his house te' get ready to go to the hospital
and he started feeling really hot and sweaty..."
SOURCE: (In video)

Considering the Hazmat suits for a drug-addict taking ill, I'd have thought the paramedics and the Police would've asked
Rowley to accompany them to the hospital for a check-up. The Church Fete is now ignored due to implying Rowley would
seem uncaring..

Quote:'...He looked at himself in a mirror and was alarmed at how tiny his pupils were.
The next thing Rowley remembers is waking up in hospital.
His memory was so badly affected that when police told him that Sturgess had died, he could not remember he even had a partner.
His memory gradually returned and he was told that the perfume bottle could have been the source of the contamination.
“It blew me away,” he said.

Over the months, counter-terrorism police have repeatedly questioned Rowley, sometimes making him feel like a suspect rather
than a victim. “They were focusing on where I was when the Skripals were poisoned. I felt I was being interrogated.
That kind of hurt but I suppose they have to go about their job.”

At first Rowley thought he was getting better. “But my eyes and balance started playing tricks on me. My right eye is still playing up
 I can’t focus on things.” He finds it difficult to gauge distance, even struggling when he steps off a kerb, and feels he is clumsier
than he used to be, often dropping things.

He cannot fully extend his left arm and struggles to get his coat on.
He believes his immune system has been weakened and he has suffered from severe headaches.

Images of him trying to save Sturgess and making the phone call to her mother keep him awake at night and he blames himself for
his partner’s death. Rowley has worked on building sites and as a paint-sprayer but is not currently employed.
He has moved from Amesbury and lives in another housing association flat. He has not received any counselling and worries that
doctors have not got to the bottom of his physical problems...'
The Guardian:

Don't worry Mr. Rowley, you've been bred to need the Government teat, but being a working-class drug and alcholol abuser, don't
expect the same treatment as Mr. Skripal and his daughter.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Edith Head Gives Good Wardrobe. 

Messages In This Thread
The Skripal Incident. - by BIAD - 02-07-2019, 01:16 PM
RE: The Skripal Incident. - by guohua - 02-07-2019, 09:24 PM
RE: The Skripal Incident. - by BIAD - 02-07-2019, 10:26 PM
RE: The Skripal Incident. - by BIAD - 02-08-2019, 12:19 PM
RE: The Skripal Incident. - by BIAD - 02-08-2019, 10:19 PM
RE: The Skripal Incident. - by BIAD - 02-08-2019, 11:07 PM
RE: The Skripal Incident. - by guohua - 02-08-2019, 11:18 PM
RE: The Skripal Incident. - by BIAD - 02-09-2019, 10:47 PM
RE: The Skripal Incident. - by BIAD - 02-10-2019, 07:48 PM