Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
The Dark Matter Bubbles And Living On The Edge.
(01-03-2019, 04:25 PM)guohua Wrote: :mediumfrightened:  Not another New Theory  :mediumomg:  A Fourth Dimension Bubble and we're at the Edge!!!!!!  minusculespooked

Yes, and we should not sail towards it, lest we fall off the edge of the universe!

An interesting theory. I wonder what they conceive this "4th dimension" to consist of? Usually, when people mention a 4th dimension, they populate that dimension by time, which they do not have a firm grasp of. Time is not linear as they think, so it would be difficult to justify Einstinian Mechanics unless they use the misjudged, linear, concept of time to build into it.

But what do I know? I'm just a dumbassed hillbilly!

Diogenes was eating bread and lentils for supper. He was seen by the philosopher Aristippus, who lived comfortably by flattering the king.

Said Aristippus, ‘If you would learn to be subservient to the king you would not have to live on lentils.’ Said Diogenes, ‘Learn to live on lentils and you will not have to be subservient to the king.’

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Dark Matter Bubbles And Living On The Edge. - by Ninurta - 01-05-2019, 02:46 AM