Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
GlaxoSmithKline Signs $300 Million Deal With Big Pharma
@"Ninurta", the following can't be verified with proof (that I've come across yet), that's why I didn't say it before, but some people who have friends in high places say that they are looking for "certain people" with DNA that matches the so called "Elite" who rule over us at the very top of the pyramid.
I'm talking about a lineage that goes all the way back to the ETs who came here and manipulated our DNA, took out parts that would have allowed us to know our powers, be like super soldiers, etc.  They want to find the "true, pure bloodlines", and then they will take those people somewhere safe and kill off the rest of us. They want this planet all for themselves.
Or, maybe they want to harvest their relatives before incorporating the Georgia Guidestones so they will be safe from the destruction they reign down on the rest of us.  They'll need some left to use as slaves.

Now I know that sounds crazy, but I'm not willing to take any chances.
Yes, I do believe ETs came here eons ago and messed with our DNA. Someone did. There is scientific proof of this.  How could a caveman have done it?

Messages In This Thread
RE: GlaxoSmithKline Signs $300 Million Deal With Big Pharma - by Mystic Wanderer - 12-31-2018, 08:21 PM