Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Run-Run As Fast As You Can, OMG, The Harassing Gingerbread Man!
(12-19-2018, 10:04 AM)Ninurta Wrote: ...I dinna keer if they get back in a box or no', I just wish they'd develop a sense of humor and join the human race!

Well that would demand they see things in perspective and that also would mean looking at a situation
whilst being aware of another's point of view.

As I mentioned somewhere else on the site, I believe recent generations have been taught to debate with the single
goal of winning and not formulating their opinions based on for-and-against information.
It's ironic really, due to assuming that today's youth are ignorantly-selfish and unaware. They're not, they just believe
those they oppose 'don't get it' and think falsely claiming something with a confident tone is enough!

It's like saying -for example, how would you manage if all the cell-phones in your country stopped working?
Somehow, we got along before such devices were accessible, but it's difficult to explain that the world existed before
they were born and wiser-heads have been around a very long time!

The MSM have played on this selfish assumption and that's why they're failing. Not all the kids are dumb... just the
ones that became mainstream media.
Edith Head Gives Good Wardrobe. 

Messages In This Thread
RE: Run-Run As Fast As You Can, OMG, The Harassing Gingerbread Man! - by BIAD - 12-19-2018, 12:26 PM