Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
They Kept This Quiet - In Eight Days They Sign
(12-08-2018, 10:20 AM)Ninurta Wrote: 1) I'm not real clear on why Theresa may feels a need to have an "exit deal".
Why not just tell the EU to fuck off and stay on their side of the Channel?
I suspect that since the EU started out as the EEC, a purely economic program before it went all
rogue and political, that the reason has something to do with economics.

My wife kicks my ass for my lust for deconstruction! The idea of trade can be something that many believe is complicated.
It actually isn't, we've been doing it since we grasped the concept of worth.

Also, unlike Ninurta, many people fall under the impression that if something that involves official-looking departments,
well-dressed people who speak their minds confidently with the use of large words, a mosaic-stye of communication access
and a logistics system that resembles a spider's web, then it must have merit in today's societies.

Again, it doesn't. All it needs is a market-place where one person has something another wants. The rest of the structure
comes along for the same reason. The procurement of money. The European Union is about Merchants, dealers in creating
trade, selling ideas and brokering deals. They don't generate anything accept a club-like mentality that persuades those who
have materials to sell to those the merchants prefer that require the commodities.

Well-oiled systems assure the seller benefits from choosing that buyer and to stay in that 'club', and oddly enough, the 'grease'
to get the best market-spot doesn't come from the organiser, the monies to make everything work smoothly comes from seller
and buyer.

So basically, anyone in that club makes money... lots of money and for those who maintain such a large organised forum, the
finance to create the European marketplace derives from the countries involved. The buyers and sellers.
One has to wonder, what would you be willing to do to maintain such a system?

I believe that the majority of reasons -real reasons, May is attempting to sell her version of a deal to the UK populace
is because of many of the old-school members in her party and of the Labour party, have financial ties with mainland
European companies that benefit from the manner of trading with Great Britain.

That's why those not 'wetting their beaks' -the public, grabbed the opportunity to get out from the stifling control the EU
Commission's holds over the UK. It has constantly degraded important British industries that provided income to the
communities that grew up around that industry.

Remember, this isn't about being in the European Union, it's about businesses that utilise its regulations of trade
and creating a network of import/export that countries must comply to. If a country wants coal mining to improve and
ergo, generate employment for its voters, then a EU member will have to recede their own coal industry to keep a
level market consumption.

A glut of coal would bring the price down, of course and that wouldn't be beneficial to the seller. Cuts would have to
be made and unemployment would ensue. Ask Greece about olive-growing and tourism!

We use coal for power stations... where does the UK get its coal? Russia, but they're not in the EU.
We use gas for household heating... Where does the UK acquire its gas? Norway, but they're not in the EU.
(Norway is in something called 'The European Economic Area', which allows thems to be in the EU's single market)

Businesses, not countries favour the European Union system. Not being in the EU, doesn't mean you're 'out'!
Theresa May is sucking the dicks of the powerful men and women who manage the continental Mafia because many
in her political party -donors, have told her not to listen to the public.
(May's husband is in deep with some of the businesses that swim the waters of the European Union too)

Quote:2) I sense an economic opportunity to enhance both the US and the UK via stronger trade deals across the
Atlantic instead of across the Channel. Uncle Donnie might want to look into that. It would be good for the
both of us.

You'd be surprised how many of the British people would jump at this chance! I know we already have trading-ties with the
US  and so has other countries in the EU. But that is a problem for Juncker, Merkel and the rest of the EU heads. The main
reason -although the MSM won't even bring this up, is because the EU fear the US getting their own guys in and using the
trading system with chief-aims to benefit that side of the pond.

This might not make sense considering I suggested that it's businesses that benefit and not countries, but when dealing with
public perceptions, it's important to understand how the Old World's ways of thinking and the New World's view of how the
real world turns are very different and the major obstacle is the US's sense of freedom.

If the US tried to take on the liberty-restraining regulations that the EU have dumped on the masses of Europe, that gun that
Ninurta enjoys would burn hot with his outrage! So the obvious answer would be for those in power -and wish to stay in power
in the US, would be to change, manipulate and dilute the rules set-out by the EU to benefit the USA.
And by doing so, not only be seen to take it over, it would seriously damage certain parties accesses to grooming wealth.

In some minds, you can't have a United States of The Northern Hemisphere -or even the world, so you have to have smaller
clubs! Globalism isn't global... it never was.

By the way, the EU Commission are the actual decision-makers, the EU Council debates all the suggested regulations and
then it's put to the Commission to whether they get the nod or not.
(Look at Juncker, top-dog and yet when President Trump announced he was raising tariffs, it was he who scuttled over to the
White House and brokered a better deal for both parties. The optics on that were really smothered over here!)

De' Mafia.
President -Jean-Claude Juncker. First Vice-President -Frans Timmermans.
High Representative & Vice President -Federica Mogherini. Vice President -Andrus Ansip.
Vice President -Maroš Šefčovič. Vice President -Valdis Dombrovskis. Vice President -Jyrki Katainen.

Commissioner -Günther H. Oettinger. Commissioner -Johannes Hahn. Commissioner -Cecilia Malmström.
Commissioner -Neven Mimica.Commissioner -Miguel Arias Cañete. Commissioner -Karmenu Vella.
Commissioner -Vytenis Andriukaitis. Commissioner -Dimitris Avramopoulos. Commissioner -Pierre Moscovici.
Commissioner -Christos Stylianides. Commissioner -Phil Hogan. Commissioner -Violeta Bulc.
Commissioner -Elżbieta Bieńkowska. Commissioner -Věra Jourová. Commissioner -Tibor Navracsics.
Commissioner -Corina Crețu. Commissioner -Margrethe Vestager. Commissioner -Carlos Moedas.
Commissioner -Julian King. Commissioner -Mariya Gabriel.

(The f*ckin pensions waiting in the wings for these guys are unbelievable! Private shopping malls, no required
receipts for purchases and refunded without proof or audit, golden parachutes when leaving, expenses involving
refunded first-class flying, 'ghost offices' 249 of 'em -where monies were taken to staff and pay rent for and didn't
exist... the gang really know how to milk their organised system!)

Quote:3) While I don't advocate disbanding the EU, since I have no dog in that fight (that is for the Europeans
to figure out), I DO advocate that the US - and any other sensible nation involved - extract themselves
from both the UN and NATO, and even the EU for that matter.

The UN was never a good idea, it was just a reaction by a war-weary world after WWII, and has outlived
it's usefulness by decades.
Similarly, NATO has outlived it's remit, since it has been a few decades now since the demise of the Soviet
Union and the Warsaw Pact, which it was the sole purpose of NATO to counter.

NATO won, and should have retired, when it admitted former Warsaw Pact nations. Admitting Turkey was a
step way too far, and it's not the NORTH ATLANTIC Treaty organization any more, not after that.
NATO is now useless, a waste of money.

Exit NATO and let the EU pay for it instead, and exit the UN, boot their asses out of New York, and let them
settle in Brussels or somewhere like that, where the bastards belong. The EU can pay that burden, too, and
foot the bills for the 90% of freeloader member nations. The US has better things to do with our money.

We can save it up for the day Chuck Schumer kicks the bucket so we'll have a nest egg to get started on
repairing our infrastructure that he wants to leave rotting.

Oh that's just great...! The European countries paying their own way in protecting themselves from enemies, who's ever heard of such
an absurd thing?! Self-accountability is a good thing and should be crowed about, but in Europe why should the powers-that-be agree
to fund their own defences when they've been sucking the USA's teat for so long and pocketing it?
(Obvious sarcasm!)

Of course you're right, Ninurta. The US did fly in and save the day with WWII and I can see how the willingness to help whilst European
countries found their training-wheels is an act that doesn't only promote peace, it brings commerce and financial rewards as well.

But those days are far behind us now and the EU want to stand alone as a wished-for United States of Europe. That teat should be
withdrawn whether they like it or not.

Quote:4) While the US Constitution guarantees our freedom of speech via the First Amendment, I don't know
what the setup is in other countries - they may have no such guarantee.
I am utterly unwilling to apply US law to other, sovereign, nations. That is for the people of those nations
to decide.
If they decide in favor of freedom, then there ought to be riots in the streets and revolution in the hills if
their government betrays them and signs on to this draconian compact.

There's the problem, the nationwide engrained belief that you're freedom is something more than just an idea, it's a right.
You kicked Great Britain out of your country because you didn't like the harness... a harness the British public have always worn
and don't know any better. It's a state of mind-thing, it's why certain parties are f*cking with Trump right now.

The gun-issue isn't a big deal over here because of the mind-set that's been pushed for centuries and to be flippant, MK-Ultra
is a pussy cat compared to what the Establishment brainwashed Europe with over that time.

Example of the differences in the European public's perception of their place in the world against the USA's impression of it.
Two donkeys meet at a hitching rail in a western town.
One of them is a town donkey with nothing on his back but a saddle.
The other is a prospector's donkey, loaded down with packs, camping and cooking gear and sacks of ore. His back is bent
from the weight.
The town donkey says "that's quite a load you've got there".
The prospector's donkey replies "what load?"
(I love that one!)

Quote:5) Fuck the UN, the EU, and the tanks they rode in on. The EU is nothing more than the modern-day Warsaw Pact
replacement.

Nuff said.
minusculethumbsup
Edith Head Gives Good Wardrobe. 

Messages In This Thread
RE: They Kept This Quiet - In Eight Days They Sign - by Wallfire - 12-02-2018, 07:05 PM
RE: They Kept This Quiet - In Eight Days They Sign - by Wallfire - 12-02-2018, 07:12 PM
RE: They Kept This Quiet - In Eight Days They Sign - by BIAD - 12-08-2018, 01:59 PM