Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
They Kept This Quiet - In Eight Days They Sign
(12-02-2018, 06:00 PM)BIAD Wrote: Sheesh! they're on the ropes with this one!

Medias giving room to speak of migration in a negative capacity can be shut down!

Who the hell do they think they are?! These people weren't elected, they were chosen
by faceless bureaucratic nobodies who see the idea of culturally-stunted people being used
for cheap-labour in Western societies as a good thing.

It will increase sex-trafficking and abuse, the wealthy will widen the gap between themselves
and the have-nots. What was once the 'enlightened' countries of aloof elites wrinkling their
noses at the 'unwashed', will return and they'll feel good for helping the serfs find a place in
the modern world.

On the plus-side, its not binding and is mainly aimed at the foreign celebrity circles.

I'm thinking shutting down media outlets over negative coverage is something Brussels will at least attempt enforcement of throughout the EU.. 

Ive noticed the language being employed toward those member states who want to pick and choose which of the EU's laws they want to follow recently...

Also, I believe Nin spoke to me recently about Brussels saying England can pull out of the EU but they have to continue to be governed by EU agreements or something of that nature? I'm not exactly sure what that was about, but does that mean this will also apply to England as well?

It's the silencing of speech that I find most worrisome. If/when things begin getting very bad we won't hear a peep, and silencing speech is always the first step before the really bad things begin.

Messages In This Thread
RE: They Kept This Quiet - In Eight Days They Sign - by Grace - 12-02-2018, 06:42 PM
RE: They Kept This Quiet - In Eight Days They Sign - by Wallfire - 12-02-2018, 07:05 PM
RE: They Kept This Quiet - In Eight Days They Sign - by Wallfire - 12-02-2018, 07:12 PM