Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Has anyone ever?
(11-28-2018, 12:20 PM)Wallfire Wrote: A question ( seems im asking a lot of questions  minusculebiggrin ) What is evil what is good ???
Take the Christian woman that islam wants killed, for Christians that is evil, but for islam its good.
Is there such a thing as "good and evil" or is "good and evil" in the eyes of the beholder ??? If all religion is removed from the question do humans have an understanding of "good and evil", or is "good" something that helps the group I belong to and "evil"  is something that harms my group ???
There are times good can be evil and evil good. To kill a child is evil, but what if someone killed Pol Pot as a child, or Stalin, would that be good?? 
What if some muslim rapes a young woman , thats evil, but the young woman becomes pregnant and keeps the child, the child grows up to be a great leader or doctor and saves many lives, was the rape evil or good.
Is it the intent of the action that makes the action "evil or good" not the outcome ??

That's deep.  I like questions that challenge my thinking.  Now, off to ponder on this.   minusculethinking

Messages In This Thread
Has anyone ever? - by guohua - 11-28-2018, 03:37 AM
RE: Has anyone ever? - by Wallfire - 11-28-2018, 12:20 PM
RE: Has anyone ever? - by BIAD - 11-28-2018, 12:42 PM
RE: Has anyone ever? - by Mystic Wanderer - 11-28-2018, 04:16 PM
RE: Has anyone ever? - by Wallfire - 11-28-2018, 04:07 PM
RE: Has anyone ever? - by guohua - 11-28-2018, 04:10 PM