Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Crashed UFO Cover-up 6 years before Roswell?
(06-08-2016, 12:32 AM)Minstrel Wrote: Why would "they" call in a Baptist preacher?
Baptist preachers don't give 'last rites' and don't particularly believe that there's anything a prayer can do for a soul after death.
Much less - for Aliens.
Something is strange about that part of the story.
Maybe the person that was "in charge" was Baptist and wanted some moral support in such a strange situation; or, maybe the Baptist pastor was the only 'minister' available at said hour.
In any case -- it is very odd that a Baptist would be at the center of this story (with my knowledge of Baptist beliefs).
Perhaps someone-else with a better insight into Baptist beliefs can shed some light.

Good point. I think there is some sort of an answer in one of Charlotte's interviews:

Quote:Well, they were sitting around visiting and it was 8 or 9 o clock of the evening. The phone rang and grandfather went to the telephone. He talked for a little bit and hung up the phone. What was said at that time was that someone from, had called the police department, or we assumed it was the police department, and they had reported what they saw was a plane crash, that the person whose property it was on had seen it. It had landed into a field and there was some fire associated. So, they asked if grandfather would be willing to go out with them to the scene in case there were some people who might need prayer or assistance because they weren't quite sure what they were headed to.

And then:

Quote:And that there were three beings, thrown. They were on the outside and assumed they were thrown out (by the crash). One was still breathing, was not dead. Grandfather knelt down next to him and he expired, but he prayed over each and every one of them.

http://www.ufoevidence.org/Cases/CaseSub...asp?ID=859

I know nothing about Baptists beliefs and even less of how they were in the 40's. She doesn't seem to describe who "they" are that called him...

?
~ Today is the youngest you'll ever be again ~

Messages In This Thread
RE: Crashed UFO Cover-up 6 years before Roswell? - by Sol - 06-08-2016, 11:18 AM