Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Shenanigans In Nicaragua.
Lordy! Sweet Jesus! Catholics fomenting unrest in a Central American nation? Unheard of! What the hell are they thinking?

Back in the day, they were on the other side, trying to get Ortega and the communists into the Presidential Palace. Now they want him executed? My, how things change!

The more I think about it, the more I think they just want the area unstable, and don't really give a damn WHO is on top, just as long as they don't stay on top for long.

That whole place is utterly and completely FUBAR. If we could manage to get all the Nicaraguans out of there, however, it would make a nice retirement home for me... and could it be that the Catholic Church is fomenting unrest just to herd the little bastards northward to the US in caravans?

El Salvador is about the same - and sure enough, they're herding Salvadorans north in droves, too! Honduras? Check. Guatemala? Check. I have a friend whose mother was present when Romero was assassinated in San Salvador. Son of a bitch had it coming to him, but she tends to frown when I mention that, so I don't - not very often, anyhow. She also has an uncle who was a Guardsman in Morazan who barely escaped by the skin of his teeth from the FMLN, so he was on my side, as was most of the family, but they just couldn't bring themselves to realize that Romero and the Catholics were working against their best interests at the time and should have been killed to the last person... but it seems like the Nicaraguans, at least, may have gotten a clue in the modern day, since they want rid of their Political Priest.

Fuckin' Jesuits! They're the ones that developed that goddamned "Liberation Theology", political Marxist-Catholicism, that caused so much trouble down there. They've been stirring shit down there since the Spanish first landed. They tried that here, too, by setting up a "mission" on the York peninsula in Virginia around 1572, but the Indians around here weren't having any of that, and massacred the whole damned bunch a few months later, all but one altar boy that they adopted. Didn't have any Conquistadors here to keep their sorry asses safe, and they got what they got. A boatload of Conquistadors under Menendez came in after the fact, and after a short scuffle sailed back the way they came with 8 or 9 Indians hung from the yardarms, but kept on going all the same, celebrating their pyrrhic victory... and they never came back, It just wasn't safe for 'em here.

They had better luck to the south, in Mexico, central America, and South America. Killed off Indians by the bushel, and enslaved the ones they didn't kill, with the Jesuits in the thick of things "converting" the poor heathens... mostly converting them to manual labor and slavish servitude for the Spaniards.

... and it's still the same, apparently. Jesuits don't give a shit who is in office, their problem is that they can't get enough slaves if ANYONE is, so they try and keep 'em off balance. I guess they think they'll have a better chance of slavin' 'em up if they can get them across the border into the land of the big PX - just another way of keeping them off balance, throwing them into unfamiliar territory then "protecting" them from us mean old gringoes who happen to live here already.

Fuck 'em. bring the whole damned bunch up here so that there isn't anyone to guard THEIR turf when I decide to move in for my retirement estate! By the time they get the entire US converted into a third world shithole, I should have had just enough time to fortify a much smaller border on the place they've abandoned, and turned it into an economic powerhouse before they come stumbling back for "asylum" from the crap hole they made here.

We'll be smart enough to mine the border so that there's early warning BOOMS whenever they try to sneak across our new border down there  for freebies.

ALSO, just for clarity - most of that "rebuttal" in the OP smacks of a Marxist Sandinista propaganda piece. Double check the names of the author's organizations. If you dig deep enough, you'll probably find a Jesuit underneath them, too!

Diogenes was eating bread and lentils for supper. He was seen by the philosopher Aristippus, who lived comfortably by flattering the king.

Said Aristippus, ‘If you would learn to be subservient to the king you would not have to live on lentils.’ Said Diogenes, ‘Learn to live on lentils and you will not have to be subservient to the king.’

Messages In This Thread
Shenanigans In Nicaragua. - by BIAD - 11-18-2018, 10:01 PM
RE: Shenanigans In Nicaragua. - by guohua - 11-18-2018, 10:49 PM
RE: Shenanigans In Nicaragua. - by Grace - 11-18-2018, 11:39 PM
RE: Shenanigans In Nicaragua. - by Ninurta - 11-19-2018, 10:22 AM
RE: Shenanigans In Nicaragua. - by BIAD - 11-19-2018, 07:45 PM
RE: Shenanigans In Nicaragua. - by Grace - 11-19-2018, 08:49 PM
RE: Shenanigans In Nicaragua. - by BIAD - 11-19-2018, 10:13 PM
RE: Shenanigans In Nicaragua. - by Ninurta - 11-20-2018, 12:41 AM
RE: Shenanigans In Nicaragua. - by Ninurta - 11-20-2018, 05:40 AM
RE: Shenanigans In Nicaragua. - by guohua - 11-19-2018, 08:10 PM
RE: Shenanigans In Nicaragua. - by Grace - 11-19-2018, 09:05 PM