Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 4.5 Average
For Ocasio-Cortez, You Just Pay For It.
You know, money-wise, that Congress thing sounds like a nice gig if you can get it... but I just can't compromise my morals enough to run on a communist platform. Maybe she can start a go fund me account to support her habits until that pay check starts rolling in - Leftists have a time honored tradition of getting by on other folks' money!

Hell, in Nicaragua now, I hear that the Sandinistas rulers have thoroughly enriched themselves on the backs of the people they were allegedly fighting for, are all wealthy businessmen and politicians now, and all those people are now much poorer for it. Nicaragua is now the second poorest nation in the western hemisphere, second only to Haiti, dropping from one of the most economically viable nations in Central America.

Let that sink in a bit before you decide to vote left or join the Revolution.

Diogenes was eating bread and lentils for supper. He was seen by the philosopher Aristippus, who lived comfortably by flattering the king.

Said Aristippus, ‘If you would learn to be subservient to the king you would not have to live on lentils.’ Said Diogenes, ‘Learn to live on lentils and you will not have to be subservient to the king.’

Messages In This Thread
For Ocasio-Cortez, You Just Pay For It. - by BIAD - 11-06-2018, 10:10 PM
RE: For Ocasio-Cortez, You Just Pay For It. - by Ninurta - 11-11-2018, 08:14 AM