Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
White Men Bad Says Black Man.
Explanation: Obvious butt hurt troll is obvious ... smalltappingfoot

[Image: TWEETLEMONMYREPLY.png]

Personal Disclosure: I am a dirty, filthy, perverted, old, rich, white, conservative, christian [well satanist actually but we also believe in Christ, we just don't follow him] heterosexual male and I will NOT apologize for it!  tinytongue

As for Don Lemon and CNN .. both are FAKE News Lame Stream Media and need to get a haircut and get a real job. minusculechairshot

Don also needs to curb his public hatred of white men or it will consume him totally and it discredits him to be so unprofessional on live TV where it makes him an obvious target for any white mans understandable outrage to be poured upon him in a moment of pure violent insanity and revenge. minusculeflamethrower

What a way to go and marginalize himself and destroy whatever white middle class male audience CNN had left! tinysurprised mediumfacepalm

CNN = smallslavedriver Can you say leftwing liberal progressive authoritarian echo chamber from Hell!??? minusculethinking 

Their trend I am bucking as I can hear them CNN cucks a  clucking with the MSM social justice warriors who are sucking, and their Marxist welfare ideology I am chucking because it ain't worth nothing!  minusculenonono

MAGA!!! tinyinbiglove

RedWave! Nov6th 2018 ... Get out and vote Republican ok. Now is the time to crush our  democratic enemies and drive them  before us and then hear the lamentations of their minorities! minusculethumbsup

@ Don Lemon ... Hey butt hurt faggot ... how about you can suck my dick black boy!  mediumsmartass Or would nigger bitch be better terminology? minusculewtf

Either way you have been down on everything since Trump won the general election 2yrs ago and I hope he keeps reaming you guys in the ass for all it is worth! minusculemooning

NOW GO CRY ME  A SALT MINE! minusculesoapbox Your TEARS! I Want Your TEARS! Selll Them To Me! Sell Me Your Precious TEARS!   Shhhh Or STFU and GTFO!  mediumscotwithsword
OL at beez - "Here, if you have a milkshake, and I have a milkshake, and I have a straw. There it is, it's a straw, you see? Watch it. Now my straw reaches across the room and starts to drink your milkshake. I... drink... your... milkshake. I drink it up!"

Do not engage in useless activity ... and ... from one thing, know many things!

Think Globally, Act Locally, Feel Internally ... Wash, Rinse, Dry and Repeat!

It's Just A Ride!

Messages In This Thread
White Men Bad Says Black Man. - by BIAD - 11-02-2018, 10:50 AM
RE: White Men Bad Says Black Man. - by Wallfire - 11-02-2018, 01:17 PM
RE: White Men Bad Says Black Man. - by OmegaLogos - 11-02-2018, 03:23 PM
RE: White Men Bad Says Black Man. - by guohua - 11-02-2018, 05:16 PM
RE: White Men Bad Says Black Man. - by BIAD - 11-02-2018, 05:26 PM
RE: White Men Bad Says Black Man. - by Sol - 11-02-2018, 10:26 PM