Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Van Discovered in "Fake Bomb" Investigation
Once again I agree with you, but I do wonder if the youth of today can be trusted to get of there ass and do something ?
In Europe everything has gone too much to the left, but slowly its starting to move to the right, with a little more speed each day. It wont stop when it has found a balance but keep swinging to the right.
I have no wish for a war in Europe, but all the signs are there that one will start. The leaders of the EU see this, and there only hope is to flood Europe with "refugees" that a war would be too bloody for the people.
To save lives a war must start soon, and it hurts my very soul that I believe this.
Evil is very often stronger than good, and very often the only way to stop evil is to be more evil. All wars have proven this.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Van Discovered in "Fake Bomb" Investigation - by Wallfire - 10-26-2018, 05:43 PM
RE: Van Discovered in "Fake Bomb" Investigation - by Wallfire - 10-26-2018, 09:05 PM
RE: Van Discovered in "Fake Bomb" Investigation - by Wallfire - 10-27-2018, 09:54 AM
RE: Van Discovered in "Fake Bomb" Investigation - by Wallfire - 10-30-2018, 10:45 AM