Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Thousands of Migrants Head to U.S. Border
(01-12-2019, 12:15 AM)Mystic Wanderer Wrote: Sigh...  if at first you don't succeed, try, try again. 

All I can say is, President Trump better stop waiting on the Dems to consider our safety over illegals and declare a state of emergency, if that's what it takes to get the wall!

It's too late for the wall for this go 'round - they'll be here before the first piling could be driven. Instead, I vote for more bullets on the border. Bust a cap on a few dozen of them, and the dems will either cave and give up the money for the wall to save the lives of their potential voters, or else the "migrants" (what a bullshit word for invasion forces!) will decide not to come in the interest of remaining in a healthier climate. Leave 'em laying, let the crows, buzzards, and coyotes clean up the battlefield mess.

If/when they get here (i.e HERE, not the border), I've already got plans to drop a few bridges to the bottom of their gorges to impede travel, and clear fields of fire to discourage their advance through the now un-bridged gorges. Sniper nests are already in place on the hillsides - we grow 'em here as if they were the state flower. Before I hear a "butbutbut" - we can already deal with drones and choppers. NOE flight will be a no-go at this station, likewise cameras and IR guided missiles.

All I need is more bullets, 'cause ya can't ever have enough bullets...

Diogenes was eating bread and lentils for supper. He was seen by the philosopher Aristippus, who lived comfortably by flattering the king.

Said Aristippus, ‘If you would learn to be subservient to the king you would not have to live on lentils.’ Said Diogenes, ‘Learn to live on lentils and you will not have to be subservient to the king.’

Messages In This Thread
RE: Thousands of Migrants Head to U.S. Border - by Wallfire - 10-23-2018, 11:24 AM
RE: Thousands of Migrants Head to U.S. Border - by Wallfire - 10-23-2018, 11:14 AM
RE: Thousands of Migrants Head to U.S. Border - by Wallfire - 10-24-2018, 10:50 AM
RE: Thousands of Migrants Head to U.S. Border - by Wallfire - 10-25-2018, 12:20 PM
RE: Thousands of Migrants Head to U.S. Border - by Wallfire - 10-26-2018, 09:28 AM
RE: Thousands of Migrants Head to U.S. Border - by Wallfire - 10-26-2018, 05:03 PM
RE: Thousands of Migrants Head to U.S. Border - by Wallfire - 11-05-2018, 08:19 PM
RE: Thousands of Migrants Head to U.S. Border - by Ninurta - 01-15-2019, 06:05 AM