Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Thousands of Migrants Head to U.S. Border
(11-05-2018, 10:40 PM)Mystic Wanderer Wrote: Of course, the Pentagon denied to allow our troops to build facilities at the border to house any illegals who get through; they WANT them to get in and,  well, you know the rest.   tinyok They would rather allow these criminals in than to protect the U.S. public.   smallfit

Source

This pisses me off so bad, you have no idea!!   minusculeredtantrum

Typical. Brass-hatted talking heads hand down RoE's calculated to get the wrong people killed.

News flash - I don't answer to a chain of command. Chuck rocks at me or mine, I'm gonna take that as hostility and act accordingly to protect me and mine. Ain't no RoE's to handcuff me. It baffles me why the primadonna's at the top of the military heap can't figure that out.

I know, I know they've got "less lethal' weapons like sonic cannons and such, and from what I hear from a military friend, that's what they plan on using. Color me stupid, but a live man intent on violating national borders, and who is a thousand miles from home but only a thousand meters from the border, and on foot, might consider that waiting a while and trying the border again would be a prudent course of action.

Dead bodies only do that on TV shows.

Since when does the Pentagon brass have the leeway to tell the CiC to go pound salt up his ass, they ain't doing what he told 'em to do? Now, I know they've never given a flying fuck for the lives of the soldiers under their command, but the CiC?

When an invading force threatens your border, you stop them. Period. You don't "arrest" them and then hand out milk and cookies and citizenship papers. It's true that the military doesn't have authority to do law enforcement (i.e. "arrest" folks) inside US borders, but there is nothing to prevent them stopping an invasion force AT the border by any force necessary... so how are these "arrests" supposed to happen? Yell at the interlopers to just wait a minute while we get a cop or border patrol man on the scene to arrest them, since the military can't?

Yeah, I don't see that working out very well for them.

I think that when they pin a star on you, it must drive your brains out through your ears.

Diogenes was eating bread and lentils for supper. He was seen by the philosopher Aristippus, who lived comfortably by flattering the king.

Said Aristippus, ‘If you would learn to be subservient to the king you would not have to live on lentils.’ Said Diogenes, ‘Learn to live on lentils and you will not have to be subservient to the king.’

Messages In This Thread
RE: Thousands of Migrants Head to U.S. Border - by Wallfire - 10-23-2018, 11:24 AM
RE: Thousands of Migrants Head to U.S. Border - by Wallfire - 10-23-2018, 11:14 AM
RE: Thousands of Migrants Head to U.S. Border - by Wallfire - 10-24-2018, 10:50 AM
RE: Thousands of Migrants Head to U.S. Border - by Wallfire - 10-25-2018, 12:20 PM
RE: Thousands of Migrants Head to U.S. Border - by Wallfire - 10-26-2018, 09:28 AM
RE: Thousands of Migrants Head to U.S. Border - by Wallfire - 10-26-2018, 05:03 PM
RE: Thousands of Migrants Head to U.S. Border - by Wallfire - 11-05-2018, 08:19 PM
RE: Thousands of Migrants Head to U.S. Border - by Ninurta - 11-06-2018, 05:54 AM