Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Thousands of Migrants Head to U.S. Border
(11-05-2018, 08:19 PM)Wallfire Wrote: Well I hope it does not come to that. but it seems the left is just going to keep on pushing till something happens

I hope it doesn't come to that, too, But I know deep down that eventually it will. I'm old and used up now, and the world won't miss me 50 years from now, so it's better I take the chance than it is my kids or their kids stand on the firing line.

In Nicaragua, in 1979, the Leftists handed our asses to us because Jimmy Carter, that traitorous bastard, jerked the ground we were standing on out from under us. Carter was the best president Panama ever had - and the best president Nicaragua and Afghanistan ever had, too. If Reagan had not course corrected the foreign policy and fiscal "mistakes" Carter enmired the US in, we'd all be speaking Russian in America by now.

Now you would think that the Sandinistas would have been content to thump their chests and crow about how they pounded our asses into the ground like tent pegs, but that is not the Leftist way. They immediately set about destabilizing Honduras, El Salvador, Guatemala, and southern Mexico (Yucatan) in a bid to increase their radius of influence, with an eye towards eventual war in the US to take us down for the last time. It didn't go as they planned...

... or did it?

Honduras is still unstable, El Salvador has been re-destabilized after we thumped the Leftist asses there and set it back on course, Guatemala is unstable, and so is the Yucatan - ALL due to Leftist organizations. Add Venezuela and Columbia to that list, but in the case of Columbia it's a free for all, citizens getting caught in crossfires between drug cartels and leftists and government forces. Northern Mexico is ruled by drug cartels, with the Left taking advantage of that instability.

Now here comes along "Pueblas sin Frontieres" - People Without Borders - to recruit invasion forces from all those unstable places. Most of those folks have known nothing but war for the majority of their lives, have "toughened up" and are fairly good at the war thing, and now they're ready to visit that war on us... and some of us are willing to oblige them, and repel them if at all possible.

Add into that mix the likes of ANTIFA and la Raza here in the US, ready to spring in support operations for their Leftist brothers invading from the south, and you have the makings for a general explosion. What happens when the Leftists force the border crossing from the south, and their fellow travelers jump off support operations from the NORTH?

Ugly shit happens, that's what. Neither the police nor even the National Guard have the manpower to suppress that sort of pull-apart ambush by themselves. Some citizens would HAVE to step in to take up the slack, or the authorities would likely get pulled apart in small knots and each little knot of soldiers would have their hands full - and tied behind their backs.

And... sweet Jesus, what if those goddamned Barney Fife Militia wannabe soldiers get into the act to muddy the waters even further with their untrained antics?

A good time ain't gonna be had by all.

As I mentioned before, I have kids and grand kids, and I can't let them suffer a mess I should have cleaned up years ago, so yeah, when push comes to shove, I'll be locked and loaded. I've got nothing left to lose, and the potential to help deliver a world to them that they already ought to have.

Diogenes was eating bread and lentils for supper. He was seen by the philosopher Aristippus, who lived comfortably by flattering the king.

Said Aristippus, ‘If you would learn to be subservient to the king you would not have to live on lentils.’ Said Diogenes, ‘Learn to live on lentils and you will not have to be subservient to the king.’

Messages In This Thread
RE: Thousands of Migrants Head to U.S. Border - by Wallfire - 10-23-2018, 11:24 AM
RE: Thousands of Migrants Head to U.S. Border - by Wallfire - 10-23-2018, 11:14 AM
RE: Thousands of Migrants Head to U.S. Border - by Wallfire - 10-24-2018, 10:50 AM
RE: Thousands of Migrants Head to U.S. Border - by Wallfire - 10-25-2018, 12:20 PM
RE: Thousands of Migrants Head to U.S. Border - by Wallfire - 10-26-2018, 09:28 AM
RE: Thousands of Migrants Head to U.S. Border - by Wallfire - 10-26-2018, 05:03 PM
RE: Thousands of Migrants Head to U.S. Border - by Wallfire - 11-05-2018, 08:19 PM
RE: Thousands of Migrants Head to U.S. Border - by Ninurta - 11-05-2018, 11:51 PM