Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Thousands of Migrants Head to U.S. Border
Thousands of migrants are heading to the U.S. border. The timing of this is interesting; just in time for midterm elections!
Who organized this?
I'm sure the democrats will be shouting the "family separations are evil" chant again soon in an effort to make the Republicans look bad. They don't consider that there are some very bad people in the mix with these migrants, not to mention child traffickers. We can't just let them in without vetting.

100 ISIS Terrorists Caught in Guatemala as Central American Caravan Heads to U.S.

Come in through the proper channels if you want into the U.S........ PERIOD!

One video I saw showed money being handed out to the "invaders". Who is paying them?
These are not migrants when they come swinging the flag of the country they are leaving; they are invaders!  They have no plans of assimilating to any other country's laws when they bring their own flag.

President Trump has spoken to Guatemala's president and told him to keep his people from reaching the U.S. border or the money from the U.S. will be stopped. Also, the Mexico President said he will do his best to keep them from reaching the U.S. border, but holding thousands of people back has been a laborious task for the Mexico police.

US, Mexico reach deal to stop Honduran caravan at Mexico's southern border

President Trump has said ANYONE crossing our border illegally will be arrested on the spot.

GOOD! If we allow these people in, more will follow.

Thousands of migrants are stuck on a bridge between Guatemala and Mexico, while probably a thousand have jumped into the waters below the bridge and taken boats reaching Mexico already. The U. S. Navy has boats in the water waiting at our border.

[Image: attachment.php?aid=4646]

Others broke through the fence at the Mexico southern border and were met with tear gas.
Same Migrant Caravan Heading For The U.S. Just Toppled Mexico Border Fence

Quote:They’ve travelled across a continent  but thousands of Central American migrants are now trapped on Mexico’s southern border after trying to break through a frontier fence.

The migrants massed in the Guatemalan border town of Tecun Uman, heading for Mexico en route to the United States – claiming they’re fleeing violence and poverty back home. Mexican riot police fired tear gas at crowds who tried to force open a gate, forcing them back into no-mans land.

Thousands of US-bound migrants trapped at Mexico-Guatemala border

In the video link above, they show women and children at the border fence looking helpless while President Trump is speaking about the bad, bad people trying to come into our country, a low-level tactic of the brain-washing media. This caravan is using women and children as shields, the same tactic used by ISIS. Don't be fooled by what the media shows you.

Watch the video in the link above to see more on this story.

Guatemala's president says thousands of migrants heading for the United States have turned around and are going back to Honduras. Still, we have thousands who are trying to make their way to the U.S.
Let's hope they are diverted to other countries that will take them.

I also want to say I am not heartless. I do feel for the women and children who really are seeking a better life, but the U.S. is no longer the land of Obama who allowed people to just come through and give them housing, food, and medical needs for free.  You MUST come through legally if you want to live here. This is the only way we can keep our country free from terrorists, gun runners, child traffickers, etc.

I wish them all the best.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Messages In This Thread
Thousands of Migrants Head to U.S. Border - by Mystic Wanderer - 10-21-2018, 03:28 PM
RE: Thousands of Migrants Head to U.S. Border - by Wallfire - 10-23-2018, 11:24 AM
RE: Thousands of Migrants Head to U.S. Border - by Wallfire - 10-23-2018, 11:14 AM
RE: Thousands of Migrants Head to U.S. Border - by Wallfire - 10-24-2018, 10:50 AM
RE: Thousands of Migrants Head to U.S. Border - by Wallfire - 10-25-2018, 12:20 PM
RE: Thousands of Migrants Head to U.S. Border - by Wallfire - 10-26-2018, 09:28 AM
RE: Thousands of Migrants Head to U.S. Border - by Wallfire - 10-26-2018, 05:03 PM
RE: Thousands of Migrants Head to U.S. Border - by Wallfire - 11-05-2018, 08:19 PM