Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 5 Average
OK, Get Ready For It,,,, Get Ready,,,,,,
That right there is some funny shit Guohua!

That is beyond doubling down on stupid... it's more like quadrupling down on it!

Not only has she been handed her own ass spectacularly twice now, she's gonna go for broke and run on a Progressive Utopia platform?

MeToo movement - won't Bill's several and sundry dalliances put the lie to that bullshit? Especially considering that Killary called every last one of them a liar, not to be believed? So how's that going to work running on a platform where whatever any woman says, no matter how outlandish or unverifiable, HAS to be believed? Does a splooge stain on a blue dress qualify as "verifiable"?

Health Care - as I've said over and over again, are they ever going to get around to actual HEALTH CARE, and stop trying to bend us over for the enjoyment of private insurance corporations? I'll consider that they might be serious - if misguided - about giving a shit about health care when Killary lets an insurance adjuster do her next plastic surgery...

Gun control - Really? REALLY? The NRA and GOA will mobilize their forces and capture her fucking flag, they will! remember: gun owners have a whole lot of the vote, and ALL of the firepower! Really want to piss them off?

So she's going to piss off gun owners, women, and sick folks? How much of the country is that, percentage wise? and she still thinks she has a snowball's chance in hell of winning?

I'm ordering 300 pounds of unpopped popcorn, 'cause 2020 is going to be a long, hilarious campaign season!

Diogenes was eating bread and lentils for supper. He was seen by the philosopher Aristippus, who lived comfortably by flattering the king.

Said Aristippus, ‘If you would learn to be subservient to the king you would not have to live on lentils.’ Said Diogenes, ‘Learn to live on lentils and you will not have to be subservient to the king.’

Messages In This Thread
RE: OK, Get Ready For It,,,, Get Ready,,,,,, - by Ninurta - 11-12-2018, 04:10 AM