Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
EMF, The Woodpecker, Eugene, and You
I perused the forums, and this one was the closest fit I could find, in a perhaps addled state of mind, for this information.

This video was posted on 1 October 2018, 40 years after some of the events, 50 years after other of the events, and so on.There is a reason for those time limits, and some of the information will not be available until around 2060, if even then. It may well get buried, and perhaps ought to be.

I cannot comment on much of this, except perhaps in generalities, but I do have opinions. Opinions are not statements of hard fact, they are just... opinions. Opinions are like assholes - everyone has one, and most of them stink. Keep that in mind.

The video deals with EMF radiation, aka radio waves. Microwaves are just radio waves, with really short wavelengths. Your cell phone transmits and receives them constantly, at, I believe, 2.4 GHz. Most cordless phones do the same, at around the same frequencies.

Ever wonder why cell phones have become so prevalent? If you have, no doubt you have determined it's because they are so convenient.

Maybe, maybe not.

Once upon a time, I was involved in some experimentation relating to sonic weapons. Not the big old "sonic cannons" in use for crowd control, but some more... subtle... effects and sonic frequencies. I have a very firm opinion that sonic frequencies that you cannot even hear can and will affect your emotional states. I have seen certain frequencies of sound, not consciously audible, create edginess, tension, and combativeness in people. I've also seen it put them to sleep.

I have no doubts, in my opinion factory, that EMF radiation can do the same. I don't know that for fact, but rather strongly believe it. Every nerve in your body, including the cells of your brain, run on electricity. They use electricity to transmit information along the fibers. EMF can induce electrical current in electrically susceptible materials. Like your nerves. If you don't believe that, pay attention next time you see someone get tasered. It seems to me that it's a no-brainer that EMF can consequently affect your bodily nerve functions. Memory would be one of those functions, emotional response would be another - good emotions or bad emotions. I have never participated in EMF experiments on biological materials, but I may, or may not, have been a subject of them.

I won't go any deeper into that, but the notion kinda chaps my ass, which is why I'm posting the video here.

I believe EMF can make folks edgy and combative, and conversely it can make them docile as cattle...

... or sheep.

I can remember the "Woodpecker signal" mentioned in the video. You could tune into it on a shortwave radio back in the day. I believe - with no evidence whatsoever - that America attempted to generate a signal to counteract it. I also believe that effort, or perhaps the combination of both signals, may have led to some unintended consequences. At least I HOPE they were unintended.

As pure speculation, where are the politically craziest areas of America? I would vote for the coasts, particularly the one called "the left coast". Where is Eugene? I find it on the Left Coast. How does that run across America in general, north to south? From my perspective, it gets worse the farther north you go. Chicago, New York, Massachusetts, and New England are generally more liberal, more collectivist, more herd-like than areas farther south. Now, some of the signals coming from the Soviet Union, particularly the Russian Woodpecker, came from the north, from across the pole, weakening as they got further south, farther from Mother Russia.

Could be a coincidence, I reckon.

Some of those Soviet signals came from other areas of Russia as well. You can find some of the more interesting ones by researching "numbers stations", cold war coded spy stations to transmit information to spies in foreign countries. The Left Coast, being closer to Russia, was systematically bombarded by them from across the Pacific as well as across the north pole... a double-whammy.

Here we are in the 21st century, and those signals may be bearing fruit, long after the demise of the Soviet Union.

That's just what I believe, mind you. The only evidence I have is listening to people from the Left Coast talk crazy talk.

Europe is not far from Russia. How is Europe faring these days, politically? How does distance from Russia as you travel west factor in to that? Maybe some of the Europeans can chime in here with their opinions. I couldn't say, not being European.

The Woodpecker is long dead. Cell phones are not. There's math to do there.

There is a wealth of puzzle pieces here to put together, but I'm tired of typing. Folks can speculate and research on their own from here - I've just given you a seed.
Diogenes was eating bread and lentils for supper. He was seen by the philosopher Aristippus, who lived comfortably by flattering the king.

Said Aristippus, ‘If you would learn to be subservient to the king you would not have to live on lentils.’ Said Diogenes, ‘Learn to live on lentils and you will not have to be subservient to the king.’

Messages In This Thread
EMF, The Woodpecker, Eugene, and You - by Ninurta - 10-18-2018, 07:25 AM
RE: EMF, The Woodpecker, Eugene, and You - by Wallfire - 10-18-2018, 10:54 AM