Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Hanity's take on the confirmation mess
(09-30-2018, 09:18 PM)BIAD Wrote: Just in case there's anyone out there who still thinks the MSM bubble doesn't exist, here's
another example of Journalists talking to Journalists and generating their own narrative.

The Guardian provides the evidence...

Quote:'...The FBI will not interview Julie Swetnick, the third woman to accuse Brett Kavanaugh of sexual misconduct,
according to multiple reports and Republican senator Lindsey Graham, highlighting the narrow scope of the
agency’s supplemental investigation into Donald Trump’s supreme court nominee.

After NBC News and the other outlets said Swetnick would not be questioned, the White House, which has stood
by Kavanaugh through the fallout from an explosive Senate hearing on Thursday, denied it was limiting the
investigation...'

I don't blame them. I wouldn't interview her, either, simply because I would only have one relevant question for her: "Ms. Swetnick, if I understand you correctly, you assert that you went to a Kavanaugh 'train-rape party', and liked the experience so much you went to NINE MORE... am I hearing that right?"

I can only imagine what a field day the MSM would have when I asked THAT question, so that's a minefield better left unwalked.

Diogenes was eating bread and lentils for supper. He was seen by the philosopher Aristippus, who lived comfortably by flattering the king.

Said Aristippus, ‘If you would learn to be subservient to the king you would not have to live on lentils.’ Said Diogenes, ‘Learn to live on lentils and you will not have to be subservient to the king.’

Messages In This Thread
RE: Hanity's take on the confirmation mess - by Ninurta - 10-22-2018, 04:00 AM