Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Bill Cosby sentenced to 3 to 10 years in state prison
(03-27-2022, 03:17 AM)hounddoghowlie Wrote:
(03-27-2022, 02:18 AM)Ghost Wrote: I swear Bill Cosby is in prison every other year he is released. LMAO, apparently he wants to stay there so let him.

Not defending the POS, but his life and carrier is documented in very fine detail.
Going to prison other than the 2018 sexual harassment conviction, isn't part of it. He was accused by many through the years but never convicted or even charged. 

In fact he had a really decent reputation and received all kinds of reward and honors from many different industries and charities  for most of it, except some other black entertainers didn't care for him to much. Eddie Murphy was complaining to Richard Pryor about Cosby giving him sh@@ about his portrayal of black folks and ( guess I'll say N word cause it might offend some) calling them Na's all the time.

Richard told Eddie to tell that jello pudding eating motherfucker to shut the fuck up.

LMAO, pudding Poppin it in prison hahaha..  but yeah he was convicted once chances are he will be convicted again. Doesn't matter who the judge or jury was. 

But IMHO, I like Morgan Freeman better.  Cause any time he does something good he gets a other freckle. Outside of a few movies he doesn't seem to crave attention like the other guys.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Bill Cosby sentenced to 3 to 10 years in state prison - by Ghost - 03-28-2022, 07:15 AM