Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
A VERY Warm Welcome to WalksInSilence
(09-17-2018, 03:18 AM)WalksInSilence Wrote:
(09-15-2018, 03:11 PM)Sol Wrote: [Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTv5jQzUyFRa4gHcflWvrD...ZmVBmYN0Bo]
Welcome to Rogue-Nation !!

Thank you, both bacon and kittens are good. 
How does this quote thing work? I can figure out how to quote after I have posted. Grrr

Watch for the borders in the text you quote. What you type outside of them is yours, what you type inside of them is part of the quote. If you want to break up the quotes, I use "BB Code" to do it. [ quote ] without the spaces goes at the beginning of the section you intend to quote, and [ /quote ] without the spaces goes at the end of the part you want to quote, [ i ] (without spaces) goes at the beginning of anything you want to italicize, and [ /i ] goes at the end of the italicized portion. [ u ] (again without spaces) and the corresponding [ / u ] goes at the end of the underlined section, just as a primer. BBcode has a lot of other codes like that that are useful if one researches it.

If you see two borders, that is a "nested" quote.

Just play with it, and you'll get the hang of it.

Diogenes was eating bread and lentils for supper. He was seen by the philosopher Aristippus, who lived comfortably by flattering the king.

Said Aristippus, ‘If you would learn to be subservient to the king you would not have to live on lentils.’ Said Diogenes, ‘Learn to live on lentils and you will not have to be subservient to the king.’

Messages In This Thread
A VERY Warm Welcome to WalksInSilence - by gordi - 09-15-2018, 08:11 AM
RE: A VERY Warm Welcome to WalksInSilence - by Ninurta - 09-18-2018, 09:26 AM