Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Sometimes You Just Have to Shake Your Head...
(09-13-2018, 08:11 AM)gordi Wrote: I think that "fashion" is one of societies great ills tbh.
What actual purpose does it serve? Apart from allowing the Rich, Stupid and Vain to think that they can lord it over us mere peasants by spending crazy amounts of money on trying to look fashionable or trendy.

I agree.

I have never been one to spend hundreds of dollars for a T-shirt that costs me around $10 -$20 just because it has some "designer" label sewed or stamped in the neck.  If I have to spend lots of extra money for that little label to fit in with the IN crowd, well, just count me out. I consider myself to be the SMARTER one in the crowd, at least.

And, if I want shredded jeans, I have a shredder at home where I can do that myself too. 

I am my own person, very independent, and I hate it when others try to tell me what I should wear.  Ugh!   smallnotamused

Messages In This Thread
RE: Sometimes You Just Have to Shake Your Head... - by Mystic Wanderer - 09-13-2018, 04:57 PM
RE: Sometimes You Just Have to Shake Your Head... - by Wallfire - 09-13-2018, 01:46 PM