Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
New Mexico's School-Shooting Training Camp.
Here is some news.
Quote:Grandfather: Remains at New Mexico compound are missing boy
Quote:TAOS, N.M. (AP) — A severely disabled Georgia boy who authorities say was kidnapped by his father and marked for an exorcism was found buried at the ramshackle compound in the New Mexico desert that has been the focus of investigators for the past week, the toddler’s grandfather said Thursday.
So, how did his Grandfather know that was the Boy?
Quote:The missing boy’s grandfather, Siraj Wahhaj, a Muslim cleric who leads a well-known New York City mosque, told reporters he had learned from other family members that the remains were his grandson’s.

The imam said he did not know the cause of death.
Yes, he told reporters and How long had he known? His family members knew and told him, how long have they Known!!??
I Grandfather, who is a Cleric at a Mosque that was also visited by a number of radicals over the years.

Quote:Speaking at his Brooklyn mosque, the elder Wahhaj said he had no knowledge of any such training.

“It sounds to me it sounds crazy. But I don’t know,” he said. “I make no judgments yet because we don’t know.”

The imam’s mosque has attracted a number of radicals over the years, including a man who later helped bomb the World Trade Center in 1993.
In a video posted Thursday on Facebook, mosque spokesman Ali Abdul-Karim Judan called the case a “domestic situation” and vehemently denied it had anything to do with extremism.

“None of the charges had anything to do with anybody teaching anybody shooting to commit acts of terrorism or to go in and shoot up any school,” he said. “Because it’s a Muslim and the circumstances that are surrounding their situation, they want to change the narrative.”

The elder Wahhaj said all 11 of the children, ages 1 to 15, were either his biological grandchildren or members of his family through marriage.
“I’m very concerned with the condition of my grandchildren,” he said.
Sounds Like Denial, But I have a Hunch, he Knew and Knows More Than What he Is Saying!  Sick, religious Bastards! tinyangry
Source
Once A Rogue, Always A Rogue!
[Image: attachment.php?aid=936]

Messages In This Thread
RE: New Mexico's School-Shooting Training Camp. - by Wallfire - 08-09-2018, 09:35 AM
RE: New Mexico's School-Shooting Training Camp. - by guohua - 08-09-2018, 11:11 PM
RE: New Mexico's School-Shooting Training Camp. - by Wallfire - 08-20-2018, 11:35 AM
RE: New Mexico's School-Shooting Training Camp. - by Wallfire - 08-20-2018, 12:59 PM
RE: New Mexico's School-Shooting Training Camp. - by Wallfire - 09-01-2018, 12:16 PM
RE: New Mexico's School-Shooting Training Camp. - by Wallfire - 09-01-2018, 02:05 PM
RE: New Mexico's School-Shooting Training Camp. - by Wallfire - 09-09-2018, 02:46 PM