Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
London, The Eager Twin Of San Francisco.
The BBC and Sky rarely report on the continuing crimewave in London now, one may assume it's become
just part if living in a big city. Mayor Khan -the now accepted crime-boss, was correct that even though it's
intolerable, it's probably best to just tolerate it.

Quote:London bloodbath continues following stabbing in Barnet
Officers have closed a major road in Barnet, in north London, after a victim was stabbed.

'Emergency services raced to Cricklewood Lane following reports of a stabbing shortly after 1am. 
There they found a man with a slash wound to his leg who was promptly taken to hospital. 
His injuries are not believed to be life-threatening, or life-changing.

No arrests have been made. 

A Metropolitan Police (Met Police) Spokesman said: “Officers investigating a stabbing and a crime scene
is in place, please avoid area and buses on diversion.”  It is the latest stabbing to rock the capital this year. 

At least 51 people have been fatally knifed since the start of the year. 
According to the Met Police, at least 1,296 people have been stabbed in the capital up until April this year.
It is believed the influx of cocaine has contributed to the rise in crime...'
The Star:

Quote:Armed burglars burst into family home and threaten to kidnap baby.

'A father from east London has described how nine burglars, carrying machetes, burst into the
family home and threatened to kidnap his baby in a night-time raid.

[Image: attachment.php?aid=4245]

The man, who wants to remain anonymous, says he woke to find two raiders waving knives as
another grabbed his neck. 

"They used a crowbar to initially wedge the door open a bit and one of them has kicked the door in.
I was sleeping here [on the sofa] because it's a bit warm the baby's in my room. I woke up about 3am
to someone holding my neck - two guys standing beside me waving a knife, a machete the size of my
arm, saying 'don't scream, don't shout'.

Two had gone to my mother's room, my parent's room. One had grabbed a knife to my dad's neck.
Another was pulling on my mum's bangle, it broke her wrist. Slapping her, punching her in the neck.
Another went to my room where my wife and my two-month-old baby was one of them kept saying
'grab the baby, grab the baby!'."

The gang ransacked every room in the house wrongly believing the family had a large amount of cash.

"They kept saying 'where's the safe, where's the safe!'. We don't keep any money in this house."

The men were frightened off when a member of the family shouted "police!". They escaped with only
a Rolex watch and a gold bangle...'
ITV.com

Quote:Hunt for moped driver after teenager stabbed to death as London bloodbath continues.

'The 18-year-old man was found with stab injuries in Denmark Road, Lambeth, after being dropped off by a
second person on a moped, who then drove off, shortly before 7pm yesterday, Scotland Yard said.

Members of the public gave first aid before emergency services arrived and the victim was taken to a south
London hospital, where he was pronounced dead in the early hours of Thursday.
Detective Chief Inspector Simon Harding: "This is a tragic incident which has resulted in yet another young
person being fatally stabbed in London.

"We are appealing for anyone with information to come forward. We need to trace the moped and also the
person who brought the victim to the scene. It's important we establish where the victim initially received his
injuries.
"Anyone who saw the moped make off from the scene we equally need to hear from them."

No arrests have been made and a post-mortem examination will be held later...'
SOURCE:

...And this one that really makes me fume. Astonishingly, it occurred outside of the walls of Mega-City One.

Quote:Outrage as cops ‘give hotline’ to sick teenage gang accused of attacking vulnerable woman with eggs and flour.

Police in Bury St Edmunds, Suffolk, confirmed they were safeguarding the welfare of the teenage suspects.

[Image: attachment.php?aid=4244]

'Teenaers accused of pelting a vulnerable woman with flour and eggs then posing for a photo are getting
police protection -in case they are attacked.

Their families told police they fear vigilante reprisals. Locals in Bury St Edmunds, Suffolk, are furious.
One said: “It’s disgusting. They’re yobs.”

Local councillor Paul ­Hopfensperger said officers should be focusing on stamping out yobbish behaviour.
He said: “The lack of community policing at the moment is a problem.
“It’s a small group intent on causing trouble all the time.
“I was absolutely sickened by what I saw. This lady is a vulnerable person and for them to do that to her...
I was shocked. “There are lots of good people around here but there’s a small group causing trouble
with anti- social behaviour.”

The victim told Sky News that “some young people” had approached her and after a verbal exchange
two of the group had “spat on me once or twice each”.
“They circled about a little and then re-appeared with a bag of flour...and water and eggs.”
“I certainly do consider this to be an assault on my person and my ability to enjoy the green area there.

“It was not a pleasant experience and the limit of what I can publicly tolerate, however, I have no wish to
escalate current tensions.” Police in Bury St Edmunds, Suffolk, yesterday confirmed they were safeguarding
the welfare of the teenage suspects.

Security advice has been given to their families along with a “panic number” to ring.
But local Stuart Blowers, 36, said it was about time police put victims’ needs first.
He added: “The police are a joke.
“It is disgusting that they are going to get police protection after what they did to that lady.”

The photo of four teenagers grinning while the woman cowered on a park bench was taken by a fifth boy.
She is said to have mental health issues. The picture triggered a furious response on social media.
One video post aimed at the teenagers said: “You deserve to have your heads ripped off your shoulders.”

It was viewed 2.6 million times on Facebook.
The mum of one of the teenagers yesterday grumbled that the furore was threatening to ruin his upcoming
16th birthday party. She said: “My son’s name has been leaked over the internet and we’ve had threats.

“I reported the abuse to police and we’re under their protection. This isn’t what we need.
It’s my son’s 16th birthday and we’ve got family here for his party.”
The stepmum of another teenager said: “As far as I know he just took the photo. I don’t know anything about
him throwing the eggs and flour. He’s not a tearaway. He’s just been a stupid boy.”

Five teenagers have been arrested. They cannot be identified because they are under 18...'
The Sun:

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Edith Head Gives Good Wardrobe. 

Messages In This Thread
London, The Eager Twin Of San Francisco. - by BIAD - 07-31-2018, 09:27 AM
RE: London, The Eager Twin Of San Francisco. - by Wallfire - 08-31-2018, 01:20 PM
RE: London, The Eager Twin Of San Francisco. - by Wallfire - 09-01-2018, 12:11 PM
RE: London, The Eager Twin Of San Francisco. - by Wallfire - 10-24-2018, 10:54 AM
RE: London, The Eager Twin Of San Francisco. - by Wallfire - 03-17-2019, 03:48 PM
RE: London, The Eager Twin Of San Francisco. - by Wallfire - 04-10-2019, 03:01 PM
RE: London, The Eager Twin Of San Francisco. - by Wallfire - 06-17-2019, 11:42 AM