Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
“This is about changing people’s behavior,”
(07-30-2018, 04:28 AM)Ninurta Wrote:
(07-28-2018, 02:45 PM)Mystic Wanderer Wrote: I'm at a total loss on how to comprehend their thought process in SF.  I think aliens have possessed the bodies of the SF people. It's just so foreign, backwards, upside down, and illogical...  I'm like...   tinybighuh WTF?!

It's the People's Democratic Republic of Kommiefornia - they DON'T HAVE thought processes! Thoughts are issued to them on an as-needed basis by the Central Committee, Komrade!

Are YOU thinking independently? We have a cure for that, Komrade. There are these nice camps where you learn finger painting and basket weaving until you are cured of those pesky independent thoughts. No, really - they're NICE! They'll even feed you occasionally when there has been a production surplus and there is more food than the homeless crackheads and border-jumping nation usurpers need for a fill-up.

smallgreennumberone minusculethumbsup2
Once A Rogue, Always A Rogue!
[Image: attachment.php?aid=936]

Messages In This Thread
RE: “This is about changing people’s behavior,” - by guohua - 07-30-2018, 04:55 PM
RE: “This is about changing people’s behavior,” - by Wallfire - 07-28-2018, 03:27 PM