Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Hollywood: Inside Actor Blows Pedo Whistle
Now you have more actors, this would be a female, that wants Disney to rehire a Director they fired because of his Tweets.
His Tweets where rather disgusting, but aren't most of todays Hollywood types Disgusting?
[Image: 1532346202261.jpg?ve=1&tl=1]

Quote:Actress Selma Blair signed and shared a petition Sunday demanding Disney rehire ousted “Guardians of the Galaxy” director James Gunn.

Gunn was fired Friday after a series of old tweets resurfaced, in which he joked about topics including pedophilia and rape. Gunn apologized for the tweets, saying he’s “regretted them for many years since — not just because they were stupid, not at all funny, wildly insensitive, and certainly not provocative like I had hoped, but also because they don't reflect the person I am today or have been for some time.”

OK some of his tweets,  Gunn has long been a provocateur who has drawn ire in the past for his unusual humor. Among the tweets that forced Disney and Marvel’s hand were: “I like when little boys touch me in my silly place.”

Another: “The best thing about being raped is when you’re done being raped and it’s like ‘whew this feels great, not being raped!’” There were others that made satirical comments about the 9/11 attack, AIDS and the Holocaust. Yet another described a monkey masturbating on a young child, and his commentary that it made him “extremely happy.” 

And yes, the Hollywood Elites are Running and Tripping Over Each Other To Recuse This Scum bag.

Quote:Blair took the opportunity to defend Gunn on Twitter Sunday.

“@JamesGunn I thank you for your talent, your decency and your evolution as a man. You propped me up when I was in a scary place, and guided me towards the decent and right thing to do. You have shown strength of character more than most anyone I know. You understood,” she wrote.
Quote:Blair then urged her followers to sign a petition demanding Disney rehire Gunn.

“Because if people are punished despite changing, then what does that teach people about owning mistakes and evolving? This man is one of the good ones.”
When has a Pediphile EVER Changed?

Quote:The petition garnered more than 160,000 signatures as of early Monday.
Blair wasn’t the only celebrity defending Gunn. “Guardians of the Galaxy” actor Dave Bautista, who plays the character Drax, came out in support of Gunn.
“I will have more to say but for right now all I will say is this,” Bautista wrote. "@JamesGunn is one of the most loving,caring,good natured people I have ever met. He’s gentle and kind and cares deeply for people and animals. He’s made mistakes. We all have. Im (sic) NOT ok with what’s happening to him."
Source
Well,,, More Movie Stars I'm NOT Going To Watch and this Director and any of his movies are off our list.
But if it wasn't a liberal / Progressive,,, then they'd all be Screaming for him to be Prosecuted.

Here are some of the Tweets they found.

Quote:According to TheWrap, between 2008 and 2011, in a series of now-deleted tweets, Gunn was fascinated with child rape:

“Expendables is so manly I fucked the shit out of the pussy boy next to me,” the Disney director writes in one tweet.

“The best thing about being raped is when you’re done being raped and it’s like ‘whew this feels great, not being raped!’” he tweeted in 2009.

“I remember my first NAMBLA meeting. It was the first time I felt ok being who I am,” he tweeted, referring to NAMBLA, a group seeking to make sex with minors legal.

“I’m doing a big Hollywood film adaptation of The Giving Tree with a happy ending — the tree grows back and gives the kid a blowjob,” he tweeted in 2011.

TheWrap also included an apparent screen grab of 16 of Gunn’s tweets tweeted out by Jack Posobiec:

“I like it when little boys touch me in my silly place,” Gunn tweeted in 2009.

“The Hardy Boys and the Mystery of What It Feels Like When Uncle Bernie Fists Me,” reads another.

“‘Eagle Snatches Kid’ is what I call it when I get lucky,” reads a 2012 tweet.
Source
Once A Rogue, Always A Rogue!
[Image: attachment.php?aid=936]

Messages In This Thread
RE: Hollywood: Inside Actor Blows Pedo Whistle - by guohua - 07-23-2018, 05:46 PM