Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
The Donald In The UK.
This is it guys, the Never-Trumpers were correct, he's not Presidential material and now on a visit to
speak with the Queen of England, Donald Trump broke one of the main sacrosanct rules when engaging
in private conversation with the monarch.
He told the mainstream media.

Quote:Donald Trump BROKE royal protocol after meeting Queen as he reveals explosive details.

'Donald Trump has revealed details from a private conversation with the Queen in a break with protocol after
Her Majesty hosted the US President and his wife Melania Trump for tea at Windsor Castle...'

Holy-sh*t...! We're gonna get the goods on him now! All this talk about Fake News and how President Trump
knew how to avoid it, he's gone and fell for oldest trick in the book. *BIAD sighs as his hopes are dashed*
(I love the 'tea' -mention, it's so quaint!!)

Anyway back to the serious article. But first, some filler background information to imply journalistic research
was done.

Quote:'...Mr Trump is currently in the UK for his first official visit since becoming US President in 2017.
And while it is not an official state visit, Mr Trump and his wife were treated to all the pomp and pageantry
befitting his visit, including tea with the Queen.

[Image: attachment.php?aid=4130]

The pair discussed a variety of topics including her views on Brexit, the US President revealed in an explosive
interview with Piers Morgan...'

Whooooa, hold on there, I thought President (they keep referring to him as 'Mr.' or 'Donald' for some reason) Trump
had told The Express what he and Lizzy... I mean Queen Elizabeth had spoken about. Now it seems he confided
in a friend. Oh well, never mind, at least we'll find out what was said.

Quote:'...Senior royals and especially the Queen are expected to remain politically impartial and the US President disclosure
is not likely to go down well. Thirteen prime ministers have served during the Queen’s 66 year reign and Her Majesty has
remained tight lipped on political issues.

However, President Trump broke with protocol as he revealed the Queen’s views on Brexit...'

Fantastic! This will send a message to both sides of the Brexit argument and could even effect negotiations in Brussels.

Quote:'...When asked if they talked about Brexit, he told the Daily Mail: “I did. She said it’s a very -and she’s right -it’s a very
complex problem, I think nobody had any idea how complex that was going to be.
“Everyone thought it was going to be ‘Oh it’s simple, we join or don’t join, or let’s see what happens’.”...'

Well duh, yeah Mr. President, we've all reached that conclusion. But please tell us the real 'inside'-stuff she believed
about the UK leaving the Mafia European Union.

Quote:'...When pushed further about what the Queen really thinks about Brexit, Mr Morgan revealed The US President
“clammed up”...

MUTHA-F*$!*... It's Fake News!  I fell for it, not The Donald!

Quote:'...Mr Trump said: “Well, I can’t talk, you know I’ve heard very strongly from a lot of people, you just don’t talk
about that conversation with the Queen, right? You don’t wanna do that. Let me tell you what I can talk about.

“She is an incredible woman, she is so sharp, she is so beautiful, when I say beautiful -inside and out.
That is a beautiful woman.”...'

The article rumbles on with images of the Queen and President Trump inspecting the Royal Guard and offers opportunities
for the Press to use negatives like:

Quote:'..During his visit to Windsor Castle on Friday, Mr Trump was also pictured blocking the
Queen, with his back towards the monarch –'a move that is heavily frowned upon

Before the Queen caught up with him, the US President looked side to side to see where she was. The US President then
waited for the Queen before the pair continued on their journey.
It is considered rude to turn your back on Her Majesty when meeting the Queen.

Royal correspondent, Richard Fitzwilliams, told Express.co.uk: “It was inappropriate behaviour.”
However, it is unclear whether Mr Trump was told to walk ahead before the Queen caught up with him during his visit...'
The Express:

A false promise from The Express, but maybe CNN can help us in our hour of need?

Quote:Cuomo calls out Trump: Put up or shut up moment.

[Image: attachment.php?aid=4131]

'CNN's Chris Cuomo challenges British newspaper The Sun and President Donald Trump to release the full tapes of a
recent interview between Trump and the paper after the President called it "fake news."...'
CIA -I mean CNN:

mediumfacepalm
Well, maybe not.

Maybe the serious citizens of the UK can assist in showing us how mature politics can be countered
and then hopefully, the media will align too?

Well again... maybe not.
tinysure

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Edith Head Gives Good Wardrobe. 

Messages In This Thread
The Donald In The UK. - by BIAD - 07-12-2018, 09:20 PM
RE: The Donald In The UK. - by Mystic Wanderer - 07-13-2018, 01:51 AM
RE: The Donald In The UK. - by BIAD - 07-13-2018, 08:55 AM
RE: The Donald In The UK. - by BIAD - 07-14-2018, 12:41 PM
RE: The Donald In The UK. - by BIAD - 07-14-2018, 09:05 PM
RE: The Donald In The UK. - by BIAD - 07-15-2018, 11:23 AM
RE: The Donald In The UK. - by Wallfire - 07-15-2018, 12:49 PM