Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Mel's Hole
Quote: We have to conclude that "Mel Waters" was almost certainly a fake name.
@"Wallfire" 

Duh!   tinylaughing  I would never expect someone telling this story to use his real name.  

The only reason I STILL have to wonder if this is true is because during all kinds of research I've done on many diverse topics, I've seen how good "they" are at covering up the truth when it's something they don't want to get out to the public. 

What if this really is a portal to another dimension?  I'm sure it would be covered up to the highest degree.  All it would take is an article like what you posted above, and making it sound crazy to believe, and people would be interested in the squirrel again. minusculebiggrin

Many whistle blowers have talked about there being natural portals at several locations all over the world. They say holograms are used to hide it from site... right in plane site, sort of like how the sound stopped when you got close to the hole.

And the part about the substance that could turn people into a pillar of salt reminded me of the story in the Bible regarding Lot's wife. 

Hmmm...   minusculethinking

Messages In This Thread
Mel's Hole - by Mystic Wanderer - 06-30-2018, 05:18 PM
RE: Mel's Hole - by BIAD - 06-30-2018, 06:07 PM
RE: Mel's Hole - by Mystic Wanderer - 06-30-2018, 07:47 PM
RE: Mel's Hole - by Mystic Wanderer - 07-01-2018, 03:44 AM
RE: Mel's Hole - by Wallfire - 06-30-2018, 07:46 PM
RE: Mel's Hole - by Mystic Wanderer - 06-30-2018, 08:01 PM