Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Justice Kennedy Announces He's Retiring
@"Ninurta" said,

Quote:Item 0ne: the retiring justice was a Republican nominee. Do you really expect a replacement, if appointed by Republicans, to be all that different? Take a drink and relax. It's not what the Talking Heads would have you believe.

Yes, I know Kennedy was a Republican, but, as heard on the recording with the Democrats, they said he was very easily swayed to vote with them.  They were very upset that he was resigning.

We need a strong Republican who will back President Trump to fill that seat. He can't get some of his promises done because they keep blocking him.

I've always thought politics was a game; never paid any attention to what went on there, realized it didn't make a difference what I thought or how I voted (rigged voting machines).  But I honestly feel different with Trump. He isn't bowing to the Cabal and the puppet masters, and this is why they are fighting him at every turn, and using their controlled media to make the public hate him.

I'm working hard to wake the public up. I think this is the last chance we have to help bring peace to the world, not just the U.S.
If I appear passionate, that's because I am.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Justice Kennedy Announces He's Retiring - by Wallfire - 06-28-2018, 11:27 AM
RE: Justice Kennedy Announces He's Retiring - by Mystic Wanderer - 06-28-2018, 06:21 PM