Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
It's That 'Bigfoot In Britain' Time Of The Year!
(05-30-2018, 07:48 AM)gordi Wrote: Wow, some painstakingly in-depth research done there by The Star!
They must have spent several minutes pulling that report together?
I may have to renew my subscription, ...or maybe not.

The specific journalist who wrote the piece about BigFoot in the UK has an
interesting collection of articles already attributed to him.
He must be very proud - take a bow Charles Wade Palmer;

As it turns out - he's a "seasoned" 23 year old who's most famous moment came
when he managed to get a photo of himself at the tender age of 11 on his driving license.
What a wheeze.

Not lacking in self belief, in his own LinkedIn profile he describes himself thus:

Quote:"I am an articulate, confident and charismatic multimedia journalist and television presenter experienced in producing quality content for the world's biggest news organisations and regional tv."

oh kaaaay then.
Perhaps we have misunderstood the definition of the terms "articulate" "experienced" and
"quality" for all of these years?

Hey, maybe Freddie Starr DID eat that hamster?

minusculebonker

Remember CV training at school...? The first part of that quote is a straight-out 101 example:
"I have nothing to offer but my undeveloped 'Brigitte Jones' willingness to work in an office
because my looks will cause p*ss-taking if I take a job on a construction-site"!

Woodward and Bernstein -he is not!
I'd suggest to him that when implying to the reader that he and his fellow 'Bigfoot' hunters are
out in the wilds of West Sussex, sitting on a park bench for photo-ops isn't really good optics.
One could almost think he was was ridiculing the subject.
minusculethinking

I'd also offer that Freddie's Starr's hamster would have to be served in a swanky London restaurant
before Charles Wade Palmer would dare a nibble!
Edith Head Gives Good Wardrobe. 

Messages In This Thread
RE: It's That 'Bigfoot In Britain' Time Of The Year! - by BIAD - 05-30-2018, 08:49 AM
RE: It's That 'Bigfoot In Britain' Time Of The Year! - by Wallfire - 05-30-2018, 09:03 AM
RE: It's That 'Bigfoot In Britain' Time Of The Year! - by Wallfire - 05-30-2018, 01:08 PM