Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
5G is a Sterilization & Eugenics Program
I have now had time to read up about 5G and to be honest I can find nothing good about it.
I understand its faster but the normal person will not notice it compared to high speed 4G, only firms who need to move large amounts of data will need it.
It need lots of "booster stations" because the signal cant travel far ( its possible every street light will have a station built into it), this also means that you can be pinpointed to with in a few meters wile in the city.
The signal has been proven to be harm humans, and from what I have read I mean VERY harmful.
So this is just a small amount of bad things about 5G, so why is there such a hurry to set it up?? We are only now starting to understand that 4G could be harmful, so lets all move to the next system that has been proven to be harmful !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Maybe it is all about sterilization and kill us off.

HELP

Messages In This Thread
RE: 5G is a Sterilization & Eugenics Program - by Wallfire - 05-08-2018, 06:51 PM
RE: 5G is a Sterilization & Eugenics Program - by Wallfire - 05-09-2018, 05:14 PM
RE: 5G is a Sterilization & Eugenics Program - by Wallfire - 05-09-2018, 08:26 PM
RE: 5G is a Sterilization & Eugenics Program - by Wallfire - 05-23-2018, 04:40 PM
RE: 5G is a Sterilization & Eugenics Program - by Wallfire - 05-20-2019, 07:13 PM
RE: 5G is a Sterilization & Eugenics Program - by Wallfire - 05-29-2019, 11:13 AM