Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
I Have a Blueprint
Brick 
It's been a while since this radical posted here.  I have been busy sharing awareness of the blueprint I have to build a foundation from which a truly free, peaceful, and caring society can emerge, creating videos to that end.  In this video, I introduce the pieces used in the blueprint and offer why We would best choose to create better on OUR planet (stolen from Us by the psychopaths in control through "trusts" — Unum Sanctum and the Cestui Que Vie "trusts" — and deceit).

On My YouTube channels (Amaterasu Solar and Amaterasu Solar Again) I have a playlist, with this video presently the first.  The playlist goes over details, with explanations and information.  It's less than 1 1/2 hours' worth of vids.  I do hope You choose to check out the whole playlist.

Amaterasu Solar channel:  https://www.youtube.com/c/AmaterasuSolar
Amaterasu Solar Again channel:  https://www.youtube.com/c/AmaterasuSolarAgain

One thing I noted upon return is the "Politics" section - I almost put this in that section.  It would seem that Some care what puppets They parade out for Us to "choose" from.  Do grasp that the controlmind (government) is a corporation, owned by the psychopaths in control.  Given that NO corporation is going to allow Jo(e) Public to choose Their officers, including CEO (president), it becomes clear that "voting" is an illusion They give Us so that We THINK We have control that We do not.  I cannot grasp why anyOne would choose to consent to that setup.

Anyway, enjoy!

Love always!
"Revolution in ideas, not blood."
♥♥♥
"If You want peace, take the PROFIT out of war."

Messages In This Thread
I Have a Blueprint - by Amaterasu Solar - 05-02-2018, 03:52 PM
RE: I Have a Blueprint - by Wallfire - 05-02-2018, 05:46 PM
RE: I Have a Blueprint - by Amaterasu Solar - 05-02-2018, 07:49 PM
RE: I Have a Blueprint - by Wallfire - 05-03-2018, 07:41 AM
RE: I Have a Blueprint - by Amaterasu Solar - 05-03-2018, 03:42 PM
RE: I Have a Blueprint - by guohua - 05-03-2018, 04:53 AM