Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
The Document That Lays It All Out.
(04-26-2018, 09:31 AM)Wallfire Wrote: Is the document a copy of an official document ???
If so can anyone see some thing strange in this part of it ??

'...Be advised you are hereby served legal notice that this memorandum and attached exhibits
will provide you and your legal team with the.

This memorandum is essentially the center of the web that connects the current FBI Department
of Justice Mueller abuses from 2008 to the president present and is necessary for exposing and
synthesizing additional crimes into the present investigations of Rod Rosenstein, Robert Mueller
FBI deputy director Andrew McCabe and his wife Jill McCabe, Peter Stzrok FBI agent investigating
the Clinton emails and his co-conspirator and adulteress Lisa Paige...'

Yeah, I checked the original web-page text against my own in case it was my fault.
Being that the text is in a block-form, I can only guess that it's either an error in transfer or an
out-right hoax.

I noted the lack of periods -or full-stops, in the text which implies it's been downloaded from a
place that may have held a transcript of an audio version.

I can only assume the missing words are either '...evidence to prosecute' or '...opportunity to make
fantastic origami shapes for Gordi's collection'
Maybe I'm wrong on the second-one.
tinywondering

Edit: Not a fan when a serious document uses the word 'adulteress'. It means it's personal.
Edith Head Gives Good Wardrobe. 

Messages In This Thread
The Document That Lays It All Out. - by BIAD - 04-25-2018, 08:50 PM
RE: The Document That Lays It All Out. - by Wallfire - 04-26-2018, 09:31 AM
RE: The Document That Lays It All Out. - by BIAD - 04-26-2018, 10:20 AM
RE: The Document That Lays It All Out. - by Wallfire - 04-26-2018, 12:28 PM