Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
No Whites Allowed
Well, when I was at university in North Carolina those many years ago, I could have gotten into their silly party due to my status as a "POC" (a term I detest). Jessie Jackson DID try to get me into his "Rainbow Coalition" of the day because of that status (one of my scholarships was simply due to my American Indian ancestors, which made me a "POC" and got me put on a few lists - Jackson's invite was the first time I ever encountered the term "POC", and I found it as immediately offensive then as I do now), and I refused then just as I would now - I didn't then, nor do I now, believe in segregation based upon racial classification, and was utterly unwilling to segregate myself from the thundering herd based upon that status alone. I believed then, as I do now, that such separation is no less racist than WHITE Supremacy. A racist is a racist, regardless of his skin color - a fact which I find infinitely amusing. They should all get together and start a club!

Now, although I could have attended their silly-assed party, I still fail to see why I SHOULD attend such. I'm not a segregationist or supremacist like them, and the description of the party (insofar as I was able to translate it into plain American English) sounded to be the ultimate in boredom. WHY would I want to rub elbows only with "my own kind" and be bored to tears to boot? There is just no draw to me in "chanclas", "badass latinx at Scripps" ("badass"? Please, bitch! I was already teaching lessons in "badass" when the best part of them was still runnin' down the crack of their mamas' asses!), "homies", "tunes that slappp", or "sick beats" (saw enough of those last two overseas already).

There seems to be, to my mind, far better ways to spend a sunny Saturday afternoon.

HOWEVER - if I DID decide to attend such, invited or not (especially if "not"), I bet dollars against donuts that we would soon figure out just where the actual "badass" genes reside, and I further bet it wouldn't be in the "badass latinx at Scripps" - they'd have to change their designations in short order! I can only imagine the embarrassment involved for a self-styled "badass" to have to run crying to his mother because he just got the piss slapped out of him - and then got slapped again for pissing - by a little old gray-haired man!

Wouldn't one first have to reject manufactured victimhood to even begin to qualify as a "badass"?

Diogenes was eating bread and lentils for supper. He was seen by the philosopher Aristippus, who lived comfortably by flattering the king.

Said Aristippus, ‘If you would learn to be subservient to the king you would not have to live on lentils.’ Said Diogenes, ‘Learn to live on lentils and you will not have to be subservient to the king.’

Messages In This Thread
No Whites Allowed - by guohua - 04-13-2018, 07:07 PM
RE: No Whites Allowed - by Ninurta - 04-14-2018, 07:55 AM
RE: No Whites Allowed - by BIAD - 04-14-2018, 11:14 AM
RE: No Whites Allowed - by Wallfire - 04-14-2018, 11:07 AM
RE: No Whites Allowed - by Ninurta - 04-14-2018, 07:55 PM
RE: No Whites Allowed - by BIAD - 04-14-2018, 09:54 PM