Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Chemical Weapon Attacks in Syria... Again
Quote:Russian TV claims Syria chemical attack boy, 11, filmed being doused with
water was tricked into taking part in return for biscuits.

A boy who was filmed being hosed down with water in a distressing Syrian chemical attack
video told Russian state TV civilians were bribed with food to help stage the footage.

[Image: attachment.php?aid=3616]
Hassan Diab, pictured in a distressing Syrian chemical attack video, said he was tricked into it.

'Hassan Diab, 11, claimed he was tricked into taking part, while his father and other hungry
participants were given "dates, biscuits and rice".Hassan Diab claimed a group of 'unknown
people' told him and his mum to run into a hospital where they were left with other patients.

After a deadly cocktail of chlorine and apparent sarin gas was dropped in the besieged town
of Douma, emerging pictures showed kids foaming at the mouth. But in the wake of the attack,
a nervous-looking Hassan told Russian state media he heard loud shouts on the street urging
people to rush to hospitals.

[Image: attachment.php?aid=3617]

Hassan told Russian state TV he ran into the hospital with his mum where 'unknown people'
suddenly doused them in water.

Speaking to state-run Rossiya 24, he said: "We were in the basement.
Mum told me that today we don't have anything to eat and that we will eat tomorrow.
"We heard a cry outside, calling ‘go to the hospital’. We ran to the hospital and as soon as I entered,
they grabbed me and started pouring water on me.

His father Omar said in the report by well-known Russian war correspondent Yevgeny Poddubny
that he was at work when he was told his son was in hospital. Omar added: "I entered the hospital
and saw my family. There were no chemical weapons. I smoked outside and felt nothing.

"Militants gave them dates, biscuits and rice for participating in this film and released everyone
to their homes.” Moscow insists there was no chemical attack on Douma, and that Western-backed
NGO White Helmets staged the footage.

The channel interviewed a doctor who claimed no patients showed signs of the impact of chemical
weapons. He told Sputnik: "All doctors were busy taking care of them and didn't have time to react
to the White Helmets' film crew.

“The White Helmets is a Syrian NGO, financed by several Western countries, which is associated
with staging and filming false-flag chemical attacks." Meanwhile, state-owned Rossiya 1 seized on
comments on the BBC by Lord West, former First Sea Lord, and security adviser to ex-premier
Gordon Brown.

He questioned the evidence in the Douma chemical attack, and was challenged by presenter Annita
McVeigh he may be "muddying the waters" at a time when Britain is "in an information war" with Russia.

Moscow reports edited out Lord West calling Syrian leader Bashar al-Assad a "loathsome man" and
the peer's dismissal as "nonsense" of Russian claims of British involvement in the Douma incident.
They ignored his words that the Russians “lie as a matter of policy".

This comes as broadcasting regulator Ofcom launched seven investigations into the impartiality of
Russia's state-financed news channel RT, in the wake of the Salisbury nerve agent attack.

Ofcom claimed to have found seven programmes in which a balance of views may not have been
presented, potentially breaching the broadcasting code, according to reports.
Harrowing footage showed kids foaming at the mouth after a deadly cocktail of chlorine and apparent
sarin gas was dropped on the rebel-held town on April 7, 2018.

The UK, US and French launched joint airstrikes in retaliation to the chemical warfare atrocity against
civilians...'
SOURCE:

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Edith Head Gives Good Wardrobe. 

Messages In This Thread
RE: Chemical Weapon Attacks in Syria... Again - by Wallfire - 04-09-2018, 06:07 PM
RE: Chemical Weapon Attacks in Syria... Again - by Wallfire - 04-10-2018, 01:05 PM
RE: Chemical Weapon Attacks in Syria... Again - by Wallfire - 04-14-2018, 10:59 AM
RE: Chemical Weapon Attacks in Syria... Again - by BIAD - 04-19-2018, 09:23 PM