Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Another UK Grooming Gang.
(10-31-2020, 06:52 PM)NightskyeB4Dawn Wrote: They have places like that here in America from what I hear. Most are supposedly in small isolated towns. Usually one family has been the main supplier for the area for a few centuries and the town morphed into their own little feifdom.

I also have had dealings with police officers banding together to intimidate a spouse in domestic violence cases, where the police officer is the accused. And yes we have way more cases of domestic, intimate partner violence, and rape, where a police officer is the accused then should ever occur.

Evil lives among us. It is alive, well, and growing and will continue to so if we allow it.

Whether it is Muslims, a Cult, or corrupt and domineering leadership, they only work when the people go along with it.

I don't want to sound dismissive nor do I want to sound as if the things you posted about are not heinous and problematic, but someone has allowed them to develop. Sometimes they develop insidiously over time, and one only wakes up to the problem when they become the victim. But most of the time they develop because the good people did nothing.

The answer to those problems are likely to look different for each of those involved, but it is not a problem that will go away without good people doing something.

People with power have been doing it for so long they think  its a law given right that they have, and may God help anyone who tries to stop them

Messages In This Thread
Another UK Grooming Gang. - by BIAD - 03-24-2018, 10:25 PM
RE: Another UK Grooming Gang. - by Wallfire - 03-25-2018, 02:32 PM
RE: Another UK Grooming Gang. - by BIAD - 10-31-2020, 10:04 AM
RE: Another UK Grooming Gang. - by Wallfire - 10-31-2020, 06:00 PM
RE: Another UK Grooming Gang. - by Wallfire - 10-31-2020, 07:48 PM