Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
'Gunman takes hostages' at supermarket in France.
(03-29-2018, 11:57 PM)Sol Wrote: What annoys me the most about this story is that you don't hear of ONE goddamn muslim giving praise for this gendarme that died a hero. The religion of peace is yet again, silent.

I just don't get them. I simply don't.

Most people make the mistake of looking at islam with western eyes. Islam can never be understood by the west because islam was developed to serve a culture that is about as different to the western culture as can be.
There is no love or understanding by islam for anything that is not islam, they have a hatred of the west that can not be understood by the west. To kill a non muslim is a good and normal thing for islam.
Now here is the hard part to understand, muslims and islam can and often are diffrent, a muslim can be a good and loving person, but islam always wants them to be something else. Muslims are under pressure all the time to bend to islam, and becouse islam is a very very controlling cult, muslims are trapped between wanting to be a good person and been under the control of islam.
I know many good muslims but I would never trust them or be friends with them becouse I understand the sickness and power of islam and muslims have to obey it.

There is no such thing as a "lone wolf", each "lone wolf" is actively supported by 10 or more people, supported by 100s of passive supporters, and know by many more but none will tell the west. 
Sad thing is most muslims dont want the killings but support it because of fear of islam. Islam is evil beyond our understanding, and most muslims are controlled by that evil.
So to sum up, islam is evil, but most muslims are not, but all muslims are trapped and controlled by the evil.
Think along the lines of WW2, a very very small % of Germans were NAZIs, but millions and millions of Germans were controlled by Nazis by fear and terror, and made to kill.

Messages In This Thread
RE: 'Gunman takes hostages' at supermarket in France. - by Wallfire - 03-23-2018, 12:43 PM
RE: 'Gunman takes hostages' at supermarket in France. - by Wallfire - 03-25-2018, 02:02 PM
RE: 'Gunman takes hostages' at supermarket in France. - by Wallfire - 03-30-2018, 09:22 AM
RE: 'Gunman takes hostages' at supermarket in France. - by Wallfire - 03-31-2018, 05:08 PM
RE: 'Gunman takes hostages' at supermarket in France. - by Wallfire - 04-02-2018, 07:40 PM