Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Mexican man assumes American's identity
If we ignore the baiting that these types of situations bring to the media's ratings-yearning news desks,
I would offer the idea that we're currently swimming in the kiddies-pool of discourse where verbal offence
is more important than actual, real wrongdoing.

Being accused of something doesn't mean you are liable to that claim and I would expect those who are
screaming their goodness of the heart from the rooftops, to have already arrived at that answer.
In fact, I claim that they DO know the emotive-inducement they create and again, it reveals their adolescent
intellect.

The simple reality is that the Mayor of Oakland believes in breaking agreed laws of the United States because
she feels they're unjust to a self-guilt for unknown circumstances. It's cheap of her to blame an individual
and it's duplicitous for her to blame a person who is currently the leader of those United States.

The Mayor -I would hope, knows that these rules and laws were in place long before Donald Trump was even
born and yet, her parents and grandparents did nothing about them! Why not...? Why is it that only now the
plight of these non-documented/illegal persons are a problem?

Because the Mayor of Oakland is using the situation to feed some vague upper-class 'let-them-eat-cake' moral
table-banging to infer she's in touch with the streets. When put on the spot, those who know the laws of the
land will plead their corner with the use of 'sort-of-history' and the innuendo of an assumed cruelness.

It's the reason dog-sh*t and used syringes are abound in certain streets in that State, simply because the
Mayor and her left-wing screamers don't live in those streets. A nightmare scenario to most of the people who
swim in the Mayor's circle is when they leave their I-phone back in their mortgaged home.

They think that honour is outdated and shrewd sophistry is now supposed to be the sign of decency.
Kid's stuff.
Edith Head Gives Good Wardrobe. 

Messages In This Thread
RE: Mexican man assumes American's identity - by BIAD - 03-05-2018, 01:05 PM